The Student Room Group

Plovdiv 2016 for Dentistry

Hi all

Starting this thread for anyone thinking about Plovdiv for Sep 2016. Any questions thoughts, hint and tips etc - please keep them coming.

I, myself, will be applying in a couple of weeks and am using an agency called Inter HEC. Have been doing a lot of research Sep and have spoken to all of the agencies out there. I prefer Inter HEC

Bit about myself, currently doing A2 (Chem, Bio. psych), predicted AAA and have applied to Optom in the UK as a backup. Have started to get offers. Reason i didn't apply to Dentistry in the UK is cause it's soooo competitive and didn't want to be in a position where i don't get any offers :frown:
Reply 1
Here is a good read:

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/oct/03/british-university-students-who-study-abroad-europe

"Who needs Oxbridge? Meet the British students headed for Europe"
Reply 2
Original post by Azzzman
Hi all

Starting this thread for anyone thinking about Plovdiv for Sep 2016. Any questions thoughts, hint and tips etc - please keep them coming.

I, myself, will be applying in a couple of weeks and am using an agency called Inter HEC. Have been doing a lot of research Sep and have spoken to all of the agencies out there. I prefer Inter HEC

Bit about myself, currently doing A2 (Chem, Bio. psych), predicted AAA and have applied to Optom in the UK as a backup. Have started to get offers. Reason i didn't apply to Dentistry in the UK is cause it's soooo competitive and didn't want to be in a position where i don't get any offers :frown:

Hey, are you currently at Plovdiv studying dentistry? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest