The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I cant see how you can call this even a bad run of form. Every single game we've played this season bar the Everton game has been so ****ing awful. The performances have been dog **** and now the results are reflecting it. It CANNOT be a bad run of form if you lose to ****ing Bournemouth, Norwich and Stoke in a row. 4 wins in 16 games is relegation form, no wins in the last 7 games and 4 straight defeats. Add in the fact we've got knocked out in a such an easy CL group, you just cant defend that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
People kept saying "but we are 1/2 points of 1st position so LVG must be doing something right" every time we lost/drew lmao.

The most pointless thing to say. What about now lol?
We should be top right now ffs.
we should send chelsea back were they belong in the relegation zone.

We cannot lose today FFS plssssssss dont put fellani in the team and play Schneiderlin and Basti and we will be aight.
If Fellaini starts again today, LVG must really really want to get sacked.
Original post by Dirtybit
If Fellaini starts again today, LVG must really really want to get sacked.

i've never been so angry at a manager in my life :lol: :rofl:

I wish someone would egg him lol
Original post by trapking
i've never been so angry at a manager in my life :lol: :rofl:

I wish someone would egg him lol

Lol chill, he'll be gone soon regardless of the result today me thinks
Trap bout to light someone up in a minute.
Lol chill, he'll be gone soon regardless of the result today me thinks

i wish i had that confidence :redface:

it seems the board just want us to be in complete misery. I thought he would have been definitely gone after the Stoke game....but then again maybe it's because we had a game 2 days later so they thought it might disrupt the team....idk

lets just hope he goes today :colondollar: #FreeSchneiderlin
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
Trap bout to light someone up in a minute.

you know it...
Not because we were good

But we were generally getting good results which is what the original point was about.

Fellaini will probably start btw, the only guy who's actually getting on the end of chances atm, however right or wrong the reasons behind that might be. Doubt he gets dropped.
Fellaini will start.
Zouma will keep him in his back pocket.

basically 10 vs 10.

Imagine trying to play the long ball game against a team like Chelsea:biggrin:
Scarves with Mourinho's name on are being sold at Old Trafford today by some stalls. Dreadful.
Original post by Mackay
Scarves with Mourinho's name on are being sold at Old Trafford today by some stalls. Dreadful.

"United" isn't even spelled correctly on those scarves :rofl:
Original post by Mackay

Worst thing is they've used an old image of Mourinho, around 09-10 than the 15/16 version with all of his grey hair and stubble..

I'm feeling a tad optimistic - hearing Carrick's comments, the players don't want to be part of a team to lose five on the bounce since 1936 so I think they could nick a 1-0. Plus, give LVG a win over his Dutch rival Hiddink who I didn't know till yesterday, don't exactly get on.
Why didn't we go for Shaqiri?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qasidb
Why didn't we go for Shaqiri?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because he is inconsistent
De Gea, Young, Smalling, Blind, Darmian, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Mata, Herrera, Martial, Rooney
Original post by _Morsey_
"United" isn't even spelled correctly on those scarves :rofl:

Hahaha ffs didn't even notice.
Cleverly> Hererra

Latest