The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone had a nice christmas :smile: and looking forward to the new year! Just sat working on my UCAS/personal statement and it is proving to be quite difficult! I was wondering if there are any nice people out there, who already started their course, this year, that wouldn't mind going over my personal statement for me? or have any advice about PS

P.S. Applying for Physiotherapy

Thanks guys x
Has anyone heard from Nottingham?
Original post by Nika15
Those who have applied to MMU and Leeds, did you receive acknowledgement emails? I know not all uni's send them but I just thought I'd check as I haven't heard anything from them.

Thanks

I just got an invite to interview from MMU and then a christmas wishes email for Leeds!
Original post by mollyed96

Nothing yet😩 Someone else said they don't think we'll hear until everyone's been interviewed so Feb/March??
Anyone with interviews in the first week of January?

That came around quickly!
Original post by mollyed96

Nope :frown: still waiting re interviews or not
Has anyone heard anything from York st John (apart from sending marshmallows in the post..!!) or Northumbria?
Reply 527
Original post by cyclist2020
Has anyone heard anything from York st John (apart from sending marshmallows in the post..!!) or Northumbria?

Nope, I'm still waiting to hear back from both.
Reply 528
Original post by somethingbeautiful
Anyone with interviews in the first week of January?

That came around quickly!

I have mine for Huddersfield on 12th January. It seemed so much further away the otherside of Christmas...
Reply 529
Has anyone had a 'group activities and group discussion' interview? Mines in 2 weeks and i have no idea how or what to prepare as it could be about anything! I don't know where to start! Some insight would be great
Finally sent my application off! Out of sight, out of mind right? Well until 2016 and the interviews or rejections start flooding through! All the best for the new year guys 👍🏾

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cyclist2020

I worked in the Royal Mail Parcel sorting centre over christmas and we had to sort thousands of those little York St. John Parcels, I wondered what they were!
Reply 532
Leeds have started interviewing, a girl from my access course had hers 22nd Dec x
Reply 533
I've got an offer from Brunel!! Has anyone else heard back from them?
Reply 534
Original post by DemiKate
Hey! Was your brunel interview on the 2nd? I was there! Was wondering if you have heard anything yet?

Hey have you heard back from the interview at Brunel? :smile:
Original post by Gem_R
I've got an offer from Brunel!! Has anyone else heard back from them?

Yeh got an offer about two weeks ago so happy!!!
Reply 536
Original post by jessjkc
Yeh got an offer about two weeks ago so happy!!!

Ahh me too! Is it your first choice?
Hello Physio applicants!

I was in your shoes last year when I was applying. It's a very stressful experience and I know how you're all feeling. I started at University of Birmingham in September and am now on my Christmas holidays after my first term. If anyone has any questions about Physio at Birmingham or general questions about my experience of applying at all then feel free to ask me whatever and I will try and give the best advice I can. I applied to Liverpool, Nottingham, Cardiff, Hertforshire and Birmingham and had offers from Cardiff and Birmingham and interviewed at all of them apart from Liverpool so if you have any questions about interviews as well then throw them my way

Good luck
Anyone waiting for MMU?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 539
Original post by somethingbeautiful
Anyone waiting for MMU?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah still waiting for them, haven't even had a confirmation email.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending