The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

only good players though because im so good and dont wanna waste my time.
Man like difeo refusing to answer the Q.
Original post by darryalar
any1 wanna play

yeah I added you yesterday
any1 wanna play

add me fam difeo1234
Original post by difeo
add me fam difeo1234

ok. il do it now bro. r u good?
ok. il do it now bro. r u good?

yh don't worry I'll annihilate you pal
good. thats what i wanted to hear:smile:
difeo beaten 3-1.

who's next in line?
to lose against me
to lose against me

I'll play you soon, you seem interesting.
drawn 1 lost 1 won 1, in the 4th now with near-unplayable lag

Original post by jam277

he's just a fairly **** player who's got that 'pick Real Madrid -> park the bus -> clear it to Bale and Ronaldo -> shoot' strategy down to a T
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by difeo
drawn 1 lost 1 won 1, in the 4th now with near-unplayable lag

he's just a fairly **** player who's got that 'pick Real Madrid -> park the bus -> clear it to Bale and Ronaldo -> shoot' strategy down to a T

sour grapes.

well played anyway. u attack dangerous.
sour grapes.

well played anyway. u attack dangerous.

Nah, fair play for playing a way that suits you. But when you refuse to be anyone other than Real every game that says it all.

Well played
Original post by difeo
Nah, fair play for playing a way that suits you. But when you refuse to be anyone other than Real every game that says it all.

Well played

i don't understand was so cheating about being real madrid.

U werent exactly brentford town, u were barcelona 3 times and bayern once. Barcelona are better than real madrid.

I beat you first game, that's what counts. Only played you again after that cause no1 else wanted to.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by difeo

Well played

i only like being one team. I've been like this since fifa 08. My teams have changed from arsenal, barcelona, man city. Now is real madrid.
Original post by jam277

sure bro
i don't understand was so cheating about being real madrid.

U werent exactly brentford town, u were barcelona 3 times and bayern once. Barcelona are better than real madrid.

I'm not saying it's cheating

Well yeah I have to be one of them to stand a chance against Real, but I messaged you saying choose someone else.

I beat you first game, that's what counts. Only played you again after that cause no1 else wanted to.

First game was a draw
Original post by difeo
I'm not saying it's cheating

Well yeah I have to be one of them to stand a chance against Real, but I messaged you saying choose someone else.

why don't you just be Barcelona, im not stopping. You can be any1 you like but i want to be real. was wrong with that?

Im not gonna be any1 else as i explained. the last 500 odd games i've played of fifa i've only been real. used to be arsenal before when giroud was half good.
why don't you just be Barcelona, im not stopping. You can be any1 you like but i want to be real. was wrong with that?

Im not gonna be any1 else as i explained. the last 500 odd games i've played of fifa i've only been real. used to be arsenal before when giroud was half good.

It gets boring playing Barca vs Real every game

Quick Reply

Latest