The Student Room Group

Applicants for ODP 2016?

Hey guys, just wandering if anyone here are applying for Operating department practitioner in universities this coming September 2016?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

i am, what unis you applying at
Reply 2
I've applied to Bournemouth, Portsmouth, edge hill, Canterbury and Birmingham. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll try Surrey through Extra or clearing if I get no offers :redface:
Reply 4
I'm sure you'll get to one of your chosen uni! Let's be positive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Have you had any interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I've applied for bcu, interview on 26th Jan, anyone else?
Reply 7
Hey lotsofchar, how long did it take for them to get back to you after you sent your application? Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sent off application begining of September, was asked about my level 3 quals end of October then heard about interview about a week or so ago
Reply 9
Oh I see. Thank you for replying! Good luck! Where else did you apply?
After you finish your interview on the 26th, is it ok for you to tell me the questions they've asked you afterwards?
Good luck on your interview 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sure, I've only applied for BCU because of my circumstances at the moment but it's the uni I really want anyway
Hi :smile: I'm applying for 2016 ODP too. I have my interview at BCU on the 26th too! I have Coventry on the 13th then BCU Stafford and Edge hill on the 26th 27th and 28th haha. which is just crazy!
Reply 12
Wow that's amazing tashford2! How come you have 3 dates for edge hill? Lol
Have you practiced for the questions that may come up? I've been looking for some but I cannot find them :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Oh I misread it! I didn't see that the other dates are for other universities. How long did it take for them to get back to you about interviews? I'm hoping I'll get into one of my chosen unis!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha it was a bit unclear. I think it just depends when your application went in? I heard back from all of mine before Xmas which was nice. But I know some people who applied after me who haven't had dates yet? The uni's do it in batches I think.
Reply 15
You're lucky you've got interview dates already 😊 I've sent my on December so I think it'll take some time. Good luck on your interviews!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tashford2
Hi :smile: I'm applying for 2016 ODP too. I have my interview at BCU on the 26th too! I have Coventry on the 13th then BCU Stafford and Edge hill on the 26th 27th and 28th haha. which is just crazy!

Wow haha, good luck !
Reply 17
I have, recieved an invite for an interview at Edge Hill on the 28th of this month :smile:
Original post by odpg
I have, recieved an invite for an interview at Edge Hill on the 28th of this month :smile:

I'm interviewing with edge hill that week too :smile: are you doing anything special to prepare?🙂
Reply 19
Mainly just going to do some flash cards on common interview questions and brush up on my maths and English skills :smile: good luck
Original post by tashford2
I'm interviewing with edge hill that week too :smile: are you doing anything special to prepare?🙂

Quick Reply

Latest