The Student Room Group

Just disgusting!

Why do women think having partially dyed hair, with extensions looks good? Or having almost non-existent eyebrows with tons of makeup is in any way attractive?

Do women just do this for the benefit of other women? I have noticed that as women have got more power they have became less and less attractive to men. They just don't even try anymore to look good, in fact nobody does. Everybody looks like they haven't put any effort at all in. They all look fake. :angry:

Scroll to see replies

We don't care because we look FABULOUS.
is this a joke lmao
Original post by ellie0497
We don't care because we look FABULOUS.

Seriously that word itself "fabulous" is also just disgusting and fake. You want an attractive, pretty or beautiful look. Not fabulous. :colonhash:
Build a bridge and get over yourself.
Original post by noor.m
is this a joke lmao

I never joke about this topic.
Reply 6
if you don't like the way girls look then start chatting and getting with lads fam because girls don't dress up for guys (or other girls, or anyone idk?) looooooooool rekt
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Build a bridge and get over yourself.

I can get over myself. I just can't get over other people looking disgusting. :s-smilie:
Original post by william walker
Seriously that word itself "fabulous" is also just disgusting and fake. You want an attractive, pretty or beautiful look. Not fabulous. :colonhash:

we are still fabulous :colonhash:
naah you're definitely trolling m8
Original post by sera_m8
if you don't like the way girls look then start chatting and getting with lads fam because girls don't dress up for guys (or other girls, or anyone idk?) looooooooool rekt

Did you just not read what I said? I said everybody looks bad, and doesn't put any effort in. Both men and women. But it comes from women dressing worse and then men don't see the point anymore.
I find all your post disgusting.
Original post by ellie0497
we are still fabulous :colonhash:

So look way over the top and fake then. :frown:
Lmao, this guy is just joking. He's a UKIP supporter and he's in the Donald Trump fan club. Don't take him seriously.
Original post by noor.m
naah you're definitely trolling m8

Nope.
Reply 15
Did you just not read what I said? I said everybody looks bad, and doesn't put any effort in. Both men and women. But it comes from women dressing worse and then men don't see the point anymore.

grow a pair fam xoxo
Original post by whydoidothis?
I find all your post disgusting.

No you don't.
Original post by sera_m8
grow a pair fam xoxo

I have a pair already.
Nope.

Yep.
Original post by saladays
Lmao, this guy is just joking. He's a UKIP supporter and he's in the Donald Trump fan club. Don't take him seriously.

I am a UKIP member. And in the DTFC as a joke.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending