The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

your
Original post by darryalar
Haha, this is so not true. I've only played against barcelona and bayern munich, not exactly league 2 now are they? Was wrong with me being real madrid anyway?

And can you also tell me where i've been boasting? Is "anyone else wanna play" boasting?

So you're saying if I agreed to play you and picked Bristol Rovers (my favourite League 2 side), you wouldn't still play as Real Madrid?
Also, any guys coming on?
Got nothing to do until at least Monday - town is flooded so can't even go out :colonhash:

@zKlown
@difeo
@Rk2k14
@FFTypoCorrector
@jam277
@notdirtybit
Original post by Lúcio
Got nothing to do until at least Monday - town is flooded so can't even go out :colonhash:

@zKlown
@difeo
@Rk2k14
@FFTypoCorrector
@jam277
@notdirtybit

I can play now
Original post by difeo
I can play now

Okay I'll be on in 2

You wanna go up front or should I?
Original post by Lúcio
Okay I'll be on in 2

You wanna go up front or should I?

You can
Original post by Lúcio
So you're saying if I agreed to play you and picked Bristol Rovers (my favourite League 2 side), you wouldn't still play as Real Madrid?

So you're saying if I agreed to play you and picked Real Madrid (my favourite side), you would play as Bristol Rovers?
Original post by darryalar
So you're saying if I agreed to play you and picked Real Madrid (my favourite side), you would play as Bristol Rovers?

Read what I said again and respond in a way that makes you look like you have a normally functioning brain.
The stress of singlehandedly carrying TSRdem's hopes on his shoulders is getting to Luke
Original post by Lúcio

@zKlown
@difeo
@Rk2k14
@FFTypoCorrector
@jam277
@notdirtybit

If I do play then it'll be usual time.
Original post by Rk2k14
If I do play then it'll be usual time.

so about 3:50am then?
Original post by Lúcio
so about 3:50am then?

Original post by Lúcio
Read what I said again and respond in a way that makes you look like you have a normally functioning brain.

Read what I said again and respond in a way that doesnt make you sound like a snob.
@difeo
@zKlown

U coming back on?
Original post by Lúcio
@difeo
@zKlown

U coming back on?

Not tonight man
Zed can't be wasting time with fools.
Foot=down.
Any1 good enough to face me?
No1 i think