The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

"There is no path to happiness; happiness is the path" - Buddha

Love this quote so much!:redface:
Original post by HannahLiz_98
"There is no path to happiness; happiness is the path" - Buddha

Love this quote so much!:redface:

Md too - that is a great one! :biggrin:
Original post by nucdev

YAY!!! Nucdev is back! I love this quote - thanks so much for sharing it on here. :smile:
"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow"
"The highest manifestation of strength is to keep ourselves calm and on our own feet."
Original post by hejraat
Which movie/serie is this from again?

My brain.
Original post by Chi_99
"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow"

Original post by nucdev
"The highest manifestation of strength is to keep ourselves calm and on our own feet."

Thanks for posting yet more fantastic quotes guys! I absolutely love both of these. :jumphug:
"Dare to be free, dare to go as far as your thought leads, and dare to carry that out in your life."

"What the world wants is character. The world is in need of those whose life is one burning love, selfless. That love will make every word tell like thunderbolt."
Wouldn't say this is an inspiring quote exactly, but for some reason I've always loved this one.

"There are dreamers and there are realists in this world. You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not the opposite is true. You see, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun. And the realists, well without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground."

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Oh, happy Rome! Born when I was Consul!"-Cicero
Original post by nucdev
"Dare to be free, dare to go as far as your thought leads, and dare to carry that out in your life."

"What the world wants is character. The world is in need of those whose life is one burning love, selfless. That love will make every word tell like thunderbolt."

PRSOM-more fantastic quotes! :biggrin:
Original post by blackdiamond97
Wouldn't say this is an inspiring quote exactly, but for some reason I've always loved this one.

"There are dreamers and there are realists in this world. You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not the opposite is true. You see, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun. And the realists, well without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground."

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can see why you might like this quote. Thanks so much for posting it on here - I really like it too. :wink:
Please don't neglect the opportunities life grants you with. In some cases, you may never be faced with them again. Have hope and be sure that you are not alone, and have the ability to accomplish what you put your mind to. Don't forget to enjoy life either. Happiness is a gift that everyone deserves receiving. :h:
The dreamers always get **** on by those in high places. This is because those people in high places know that it's the determined dreamers that punch through any obstacles and raise the bar that was set. Be one of those dreamers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
The dreamers always get **** on by those in high places. This is because those people in high places know that it's the determined dreamers that punch through any obstacles and raise the bar that was set. Be one of those dreamers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love this so much, which is what I've said about quite a few quotes recently but it's true! Is this one of your own? :smile:
Original post by Indeterminate

Yet another fantastic one! :jumphug:
Original post by Matrix123
I love this so much, which is what I've said about quite a few quotes recently but it's true! Is this one of your own? :smile:

Yeah,one of my own:tongue:

Cheers mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't be ashamed of your appearance. Health and happiness are two of the most important aspects of life. As long as these two are present with you, you have nothing to worry about. Besides, paying less attention to achieving a 'perfect' appearance gives you more opportunity to achieving a beautiful personality.

Quick Reply

Latest