The Student Room Group

Is it weird that I get instantly attracted to a girl based on her race?

So I have this thing, I'm half asian, half white and when I hear another girl is half asian, half white, I am instantly attracted to them for some reason. It doesn't matter if they are attractive or unattractive, I just get a sudden attraction if they tell me if they are the same ethnicity as me.

Edit: I mean all types of asians btw. But more so middle eastern/ south asian.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yes its normal mate x
Reply 2
I'm half asian and half white. But the question is which type of asian are you?
Original post by Longshot700
So I have this thing, I'm half asian, half white and when I hear another girl is half asian, half white, I am instantly attracted to them for some reason. It doesn't matter if they are attractive or unattractive, I just get a sudden attraction if they tell me if they are the same ethnicity as me.

what if it was like a half asian susan boyle
yeah like being in the same family, having the same last name and growing up in the same household?
Reply 5
Original post by aarora
I'm half asian and half white. But the question is which type of asian are you?

Well my dad is burmese and indian.

I'm attracted to both types of half asians but more half south asian/ middle eastern. Etc, Aiysha Hart, Naomi Scott.
Reply 6
Original post by Proxenus
Yes its normal mate x

What's with the kiss?
Reply 7
Original post by kieran12321LFC
what if it was like a half asian susan boyle

I have no idea what that looks like.
That is kinda unusual I'm genuinely half asian half white and mixed raced guys kinda annoy me. Sorry probably should have kept that to myself 🙊
I'm sure there'll always be exceptions to the rule
Original post by Little Popcorns
That is kinda unusual I'm genuinely half asian half white and mixed raced guys kinda annoy me. Sorry probably should have kept that to myself 🙊

LOL you made him fancy you then rejected him in one sentence :nopity:
Original post by Little Popcorns

The colour of their skin and hair texture annoy you?
Reply 11
Well my dad is burmese and indian.

I'm attracted to both types of half asians but more half south asian/ middle eastern. Etc, Aiysha Hart, Naomi Scott.

Ohh cool. I'm half Indian. I sort of get what you mean, I once met a guy half indian and half white too and I fancied him lol.
Original post by aarora
Ohh cool. I'm half Indian. I sort of get what you mean, I once met a guy half indian and half white too and I fancied him lol.

half indian half?
Original post by A Serious Man
yeah like being in the same family, having the same last name and growing up in the same household?

Spoiler

Original post by TheLoneArab

Spoiler

When your bloodline is so pure it doesn't clot :moon:
I don't blame you, Naomi Scott is very attractive.Her in Lemonade Mouth :love: and Terra Nova too.
Original post by SeanFM
I don't blame you, Naomi Scott is very attractive.Her in Lemonade Mouth :love: and Terra Nova too.

Never seen her on TV, somebody pointed her out on here before when I said something about half indians, I searched her up and was like "woah". You can't beat Aiysha Hart though.
The colour of their skin and hair texture annoy you?

The colour of their skin and hair texture attract you?
Original post by cherryred90s
The colour of their skin and hair texture attract you?

EVerybody has things that attract them, could be hair and skin, this girl says it annoys her.
I guess it is normal...

Latest

Trending

Trending