The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's not something I'd take into consideration really, though tattoos and piercings can be really nice in moderation and done well

Honestly I think yours would be more of a turn on for me :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by Alexion
It's not something I'd take into consideration really, though tattoos and piercings can be really nice in moderation and done well

Honestly I think yours would be more of a turn on for me :wink:

So the nipple and clit piercings wouldn't be a problem?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Nup :tongue: definitely not... I know that it generally divides opinion, but I like it either way :h:
The tramp stamp, the ribbons and the clit pericing would be pretty offputting personally. I prefer upper back tattoos. Nipple piercings arent that big a deal if they're discrete.
So I've got a tattoo on my lower back of a lily, then I have two at the back of my thighs of bows so like this

I also have one under my boob of a dragonfly. On top of that, I have nipple and a piercing around my lady part areas..

I was wondering, would it be a turn off? Or a turn on?

That pic is so f-ing hot. Yes I would date a girl with tattoos.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I personally don't mind tattoos or piercings.
Reply 7
Original post by Zargabaath
The tramp stamp, the ribbons and the clit pericing would be pretty offputting personally. I prefer upper back tattoos. Nipple piercings arent that big a deal if they're discrete.

Ok so if I got rid of the clit piercing and the tramp stamp then would it be better?
Ok so if I got rid of the clit piercing and the tramp stamp then would it be better?

Only for me personally. I think you should do what makes you happy and find someone who's attracted to that.
No thank you.

It's face piercings (Nose, lip, eyebrow, eyelid ect.) and over-the-top or weird tattoos that would turn me off.

Genital piercings (including nipples) don't particularly add anything, they just look really painful. Tramp stamps aren't nearly as classy as those bow tattoos, but they aren't an eyesore.

Original post by donutellme
No thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgCxypSjmzY
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes I would.
No to clit piercings, only hate tattoos if they are on the face.
it depends on the guy. i myself find tattoos and piercings a definite turnoff (as well as alcohol consumption, smoking, drugs, nail varnish / too much makeup and a bunch of other things)
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
It's face piercings (Nose, lip, eyebrow, eyelid ect.) and over-the-top or weird tattoos that would turn me off.

Genital piercings (including nipples) don't particularly add anything, they just look really painful. Tramp stamps aren't nearly as classy as those bow tattoos, but they aren't an eyesore.

You think the bow tattoos look better than my tramp stamp? That's something I get a lot tbh
So I've got a tattoo on my lower back of a lily, then I have two at the back of my thighs of bows so like this

I also have one under my boob of a dragonfly. On top of that, I have nipple and a piercing around my lady part areas..

I was wondering, would it be a turn off? Or a turn on?

If i was a guy yes i think woman with tattoos and piercings are quiet sexy also if they are intelligent and classy.
You think the bow tattoos look better than my tramp stamp? That's something I get a lot tbh

Well I don't really know, you'd have to send me pics. :sexface:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Tattoo's are cool, facial piercings are defo a no no for me.
Most likely not
Original post by chikane
If i was a guy yes i think woman with tattoos and piercings are quiet sexy also if they are intelligent and classy.

I have a degree in Chemistry :tongue:

Latest