The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Aeronautical Engineering 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ryanndelion
Will Imperial send out offers this week? Or do I have to wait until next year to find out?

I think up until whenever they close, it's possible to receive news
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Will Imperial send out offers this week? Or do I have to wait until next year to find out?

not sure m8. Some have already received offers but other like @ubisoft received very late last year
Yeah, I recieved my offer in March last year.
Original post by Duke Glacia
Congratzzzzzzzz my one and only living Radio

Spoiler

hahaha! Thank you! :smile:
Original post by ubisoft
Yeah, I recieved my offer in March last year.

When did you apply?
Original post by batmansmaster
When did you apply?

Jan.
I went for my interview 25th of November (I think their first set of interviews) and got my place on the 18th December (1pm) - so hyped! I was getting worried tho, both friends of mine who had interviews for different courses (bioeng + electronic) heard within a week. Good luck anyone who hasn't heard, anyway.
Original post by guidoblee
I went for my interview 25th of November (I think their first set of interviews) and got my place on the 18th December (1pm) - so hyped! I was getting worried tho, both friends of mine who had interviews for different courses (bioeng + electronic) heard within a week. Good luck anyone who hasn't heard, anyway.

What was your offer?
Anyone taking IB got an offer?
Original post by Helixjump
What was your offer?

A* Maths, A* Physics, then AA in F Maths and Bio (lol chem is for losers:wink:). The F maths is the hold up, taking modules FP2+3 , M2+M3 sigh.
Original post by guidoblee
A* Maths, A* Physics, then AA in F Maths and Bio (lol chem is for losers:wink:). The F maths is the hold up, taking modules FP2+3 , M2+M3 sigh.

That's the same as mine. I'm going to assume thats the normal offer. Do you think they'll still accept you if you got an A in Physics but an A* in Further Maths? Congratulations by the way :-)
That's the same as mine. I'm going to assume thats the normal offer. Do you think they'll still accept you if you got an A in Physics but an A* in Further Maths? Congratulations by the way :-)

There isn't a "normal" offer

There was some discussion RE this on the interview day - they said possibly, but a slim chance generally. Not really presuming an A* in F maths anyway:wink:
Hi guys i am from HK. just wanna ask does anyone know any offer granted to HK applicants?
Original post by Oscarrra
Hi guys i am from HK. just wanna ask does anyone know any offer granted to HK applicants?

Hey fellow Hong Konger :smile:
Original post by JamesLee98
Hey fellow Hong Konger :smile:

have you got any offer?
Original post by Oscarrra
have you got any offer?

Yes A*AAA but I'm studying in UK does that count?
Original post by JamesLee98
Yes A*AAA but I'm studying in UK does that count?

Hahah I am studying in HK for the hkdse so :frown:
The wait is killing me :frown:

Anyone else done with the interview and just waiting nervously?
The wait is killing me :frown:

Anyone else done with the interview and just waiting nervously?

yes *sigh*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending