The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thehistorybore
What did you expect?

Spoiler

I'm definitely a fan of whiskey, but it's definitely a late evening drink for me.

Your username made me think you were some tweed wearing oxford professor with a monocle :teehee:
Reply 1481
Ah no I'm sorry but you can't beat a good G&T!

I'd rather that stood for Gangbanged & Tasered
Ah no I'm sorry but you can't beat a good G&T!

The campus Costcutter did a really good G&T for a few years, then they stopped :frown: I've been known to order Martinis but my friends call me a little bitch whenever I do that :frown: (they're lovely people though)

Original post by kandykissesxox
I like the plain ol' orange juice :tongue:

I like Diet Lilt :smile: Refreshing. :u: Do you know what orange juice goes well with?!

Spoiler

Fair enough! I just was wondering what people would have expected me to look like :P

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 21.39.21.png

Unfortunately I have no idea how to enlarge the image.
Must say you are very well polished/groomed
Original post by RobML

You can G&T me anytime :sexface:
Original post by StrawbAri
Your username made me think you were some tweed wearing oxford professor with a monocle :teehee:

I wish :frown:
Original post by Sae.HH
The campus Costcutter did a really good G&T for a few years, then they stopped :frown: I've been known to order Martinis but my friends call me a little bitch whenever I do that :frown: (they're lovely people though)

The only thing that Costies has ever done well is rip people off. I'd go to the T-Bar if I wanted a G&T anyway... I've never been a fan of martini myself.

Original post by RobML

Right, well that's bizarre :smile:
Original post by BlindingLight
How many PMs do you get a day?

zilch (as of recent, because I'm not as active anymore)

Original post by Sae.HH

I like Diet Lilt :smile: Refreshing. :u: Do you know what orange juice goes well with?!

Spoiler

Lilt is that nice but freshy drink:tongue:
My new years resolution for 2016 is to cut orange juice out completely

Hahahahahahahahah! You just click on it and it enlarges. Yeah that's not me XD But thank you :3
Hahahahahahahahah! You just click on it and it enlarges. Yeah that's not me XD But thank you :3

:colondollar: Hope I didn't offend
:colondollar: Hope I didn't offend

Not at all! I often catch myself wondering what people on TSR actually look like, or even what they're like in real life.

The only thing that Costies has ever done well is rip people off. I'd go to the T-Bar if I wanted a G&T anyway... I've never been a fan of martini myself.

Yeah they are a huge ripoff, I used to live literally 20 metres away though so I'd go over at midnight and buy some burgers on clearance along with a nice G&T. Every now and again they'd even have them up for a penny each, I bought the entire hot food section that day, what was left of it anyway...

Is it though? Is it really....

:sexface:

zilch (as of recent, because I'm not as active anymore)

Lilt is that nice but freshy drink:tongue:
My new years resolution for 2016 is to cut orange juice out completely

Actually I introduced it to all my international friends during my first year, they'd never heard of it before. The next day there was 6 pack in the common room that they'd replace on a weekly basis. :rofl:

Yeah orange juice is like a natural soda without the fizz and chemicals and... not being devoid of nutrients. Cranberry ftw :u:
Not at all! I often catch myself wondering what people on TSR actually look like, or even what they're like in real life.

I'm sure you are far from a 'history bore' :tongue:
Reply 1492

Why did you post another picture of him? :confused:

Original post by Sae.HH
You can G&T me anytime :sexface:

:wink:

We all have different tastes...
Original post by Sae.HH
Yeah they are a huge ripoff, I used to live literally 20 metres away though so I'd go over at midnight and buy some burgers on clearance along with a nice G&T. Every now and again they'd even have them up for a penny each, I bought the entire hot food section that day, what was left of it anyway...

I live behind it now so it's useful, but ridiculously overpriced as can be expected. Nice work on the hot food section!
I'm sure you are far from a 'history bore' :tongue:

Well thank you :P
Original post by RobML

I like gin, you like sado-masochistic group sex?
Original post by Sae.HH

:sexface:

Actually I introduced it to all my international friends during my first year, they'd never heard of it before. The next day there was 6 pack in the common room that they'd replace on a weekly basis. :rofl:

Yeah orange juice is like a natural soda without the fizz and chemicals and... not being devoid of nutrients. Cranberry ftw :u:

I used to drink this mainstream cranberry drink when I was younger (can't remember the name now), But yes orange juice is so bad for the teeth. (sunny D was the one:h:)

Original post by RobML
Why did you post another picture of him? :confused:

:wink:

jel?
Reply 1496

jel?

I'm jel of you, he's mine ok
I used to drink this mainstream cranberry drink when I was younger (can't remember the name now), But yes orange juice is so bad for the teeth. (sunny D was the one:h:)

jel?

Yeah the only worrying thing about Sunny D is the dried residue that would sit at the bottom of the glass if you left it for too long... always made me wonder what was in it :s-smilie:

Rob's too alpha to ever be jel of anyone. Ridiculous assertion :colonhash:
Well thank you :P

I like gin, you like sado-masochistic group sex?

Have you ever watched Spartacus? Into any history from that period?
Original post by RobML
I'm jel of you, he's mine ok

/:

Original post by Sae.HH
Have you ever watched Spartacus? Into any history from that period?

Yeah I've seen it, but it isn't really my thing. More a fan of modern history!

Latest