The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
is a 6 inch penis small or average?I'm really not experienced in this area, the first dude I was kinda "with" had 6.7 inches, so idk if 6 inches is small or average? I would like genuine answers please

6 inches is small. Most guys have around 7 inches or more. 5.5 inches is touch and go but 5 inches is no go area.
Original post by Gears265
6 inches is small. Most guys have around 7 inches or more. 5.5 inches is touch and go but 5 inches is no go area.

Wtf lol
Reply 4
Ugh why student room oh why? :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by donutellme
Wtf lol

It is called science

not sure if trolling or srs.
Reply 7
Past midnight.
Slightly above average in the UK (5.2-5.5" is ave iirc)
Reply 9
Original post by TSR Mustafa
not sure if trolling or srs.

You know what, I actually believe you would be confused. TSR never ceases to amaze me

"For adults, the average penis size is about 14-16cm (5.5-6.3 inches) when erect" - NHS
right ok thank you
You know what, I actually believe you would be confused. TSR never ceases to amaze me

With the mindset of some people on here , it's hard to know what's genuine or not.

seriously? most guys have 7? :awesome:
so how much do you have? :wink:
Yes, most guys do have 7. It is the norm actually. I would rather not give you mine since you are a guy and I do not swing that way, Illiberal is your ticket for that train.

I'm a girl wth
I don't understand how people can tell. :indiff: I've never tape measured anyone's penis. I know what big looks like and I know what small looks like but I have no solid evidence on measurements :nah:
Yes, most guys do have 7. It is the norm actually. I would rather not give you mine since you are a guy and I do not swing that way, Illiberal is your ticket for that train.

Do you ever stop chatting ****?
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Do you ever stop chatting ****?

I will get the posts you made if you want me to?
I will get the posts you made if you want me to?

If you could start with the ones where I said Michael Adebolajo was financed by MI5 (or whatever bs you accused me of) that would be great.

I won't hold my breath.
Reply 18
Original post by beeninetytwo
I don't understand how people can tell. :indiff: I've never tape measured anyone's penis. I know what big looks like and I know what small looks like but I have no solid evidence on measurements :nah:

maybe you should, it gives you an excuse to touch his penis
That's large

Latest

Trending

Trending