Original post by FFTypoCorrector
He's just got sent off and lost us the game

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing unusual there then I guess
Original post by Dirtybit
What are your stats like now?

LOOOOOL

FK you filthy liar.
He got himself sent off, then we concede from the resulting free kick and ended up losing the game.
What a melt.

As for my stats, I'm 90 OVR when I play CAM so I suppose they're the same as yours.
Barely done any achievements since you left though. Most of the relevant ones are long shots which I seldom take.
Original post by Lúcio
LOOOOOL

FK you filthy liar.
He got himself sent off, then we concede from the resulting free kick and ended up losing the game.
What a melt.

As for my stats, I'm 90 OVR when I play CAM so I suppose they're the same as yours.
Barely done any achievements since you left though. Most of the relevant ones are long shots which I seldom take.

Was talking in terms of number of apps with goals and assists
Was talking in terms of number of apps with goals and assists

Still above 1 goal/assist per game but since you left it's been pretty tough.

Difeo has done a really good job of stepping up after you left but it isn't the same really. We'd played God knows how many games in 2v2 together before we even started pro clubs so our playing style works really well.

It just feels like so much more of an effort to score now, and it doesn't help with the faggots on mics making a comment if I don't score in a game, regardless of the fact they lost the ball about 30 times.
Pls come back.

#nohomo
Original post by Lúcio
LOOOOOL

FK you filthy liar.
What a melt.

not sheriff srs
Original post by Lúcio
Still above 1 goal/assist per game but since you left it's been pretty tough.

Difeo has done a really good job of stepping up after you left but it isn't the same really. We'd played God knows how many games in 2v2 together before we even started pro clubs so our playing style works really well.

It just feels like so much more of an effort to score now, and it doesn't help with the faggots on mics making a comment if I don't score in a game, regardless of the fact they lost the ball about 30 times.
Pls come back.

#nohomo

I think I'll make an appearance this Sunday when I get back to Uni

#homo
I think I'll make an appearance this Sunday when I get back to Uni

#homo

Okay cool, let me know.

Me and you like the old days :tongue:
Still can't figure out how to make my pro though.
Having a target man seemed to work when you played as any but the guys doing it now are allergic to playing the ball in the air so I had to change to a small guy.
Original post by Lúcio
Okay cool, let me know.

Having a target man seemed to work when you played as any but the guys doing it now are allergic to playing the ball in the air so I had to change to a small guy.

Balls in the air don't fit our philosophy
Original post by difeo

Screw your philosophee.

Tactically speaking, having 1 big man and 3 little guys will work infinitely better than having 4 little guys. Trust me on that.

All we do at the moment are hopeful through balls and the occasional flukey solo run. We're completely useless in the air which makes all goal kicks and corners an easy counter for opponents.
Reply 2170
Original post by difeo

#SpreadIt
#LaunchIt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Still above 1 goal/assist per game but since you left it's been pretty tough.Difeo has done a really good job of stepping up after you left but it isn't the same really. We'd played God knows how many games in 2v2 together before we even started pro clubs so our playing style works really well.It just feels like so much more of an effort to score now, and it doesn't help with the faggots on mics making a comment if I don't score in a game, regardless of the fact they lost the ball about 30 times.Pls come back.#nohomo

Didn't I score more goals than you from right midfield than when you were up front?

@difeo please confirm

Also pretty sure me and @Dirtybit have a 100% record in 2v2

Please confirm.

Original post by Lúcio
Okay cool, let me know.

The old days? You mean, like 2 weeks ago?

Original post by Lúcio
Screw your philosophee.

Tactically speaking, having 1 big man and 3 little guys will work infinitely better than having 4 little guys. Trust me on that.

All we do at the moment are hopeful through balls and the occasional flukey solo run. We're completely useless in the air which makes all goal kicks and corners an easy counter for opponents.

You're better in the air as a small guy than as a tall guy, I noticed that.
Original post by zKlown
Didn't I score more goals than you from right midfield than when you were up front?

@difeo please confirm

Can confirm
Original post by zKlown

Also pretty sure me and @Dirtybit have a 100% record in 2v2

Please confirm.

Can confirm.
So shall I just leave forever then?

I call this bullying to be honest.
Singling me out just because I'm better at the game than the rest of you.
Utter discrimination. :frown:
Original post by Lúcio

You cost us vital points yesterday by missing key chances at key moments and your link up is atrocious for a lone striker

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2176
Original post by Lúcio

Bit dramatic that isn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Absolutely destroyed Difeo yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Absolutely destroyed Difeo yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

2-1 with me dominating!!!
You cost us vital points yesterday by missing key chances at key moments and your link up is atrocious for a lone striker

Posted from TSR Mobile

Man said atrocious, depleted has no chill

Original post by Lúcio

It's not bullying and no you're not better than any of us, but who cares anyway.

But for the sake of equality #FIFALivesMatter

@Rk2k14 gets the ball and only cares about accomplishments, his end product is inconsistent too.

@SA-1 Spends most his time on the half way line shouting launch it

@difeo pulls out the tricks when there is no-one surrounding him and runs into trouble

@Dirtybit not sure what he does wrong, his player has a **** haircut

And finally, I run with the ball into nothing and then lose the ball, at which point I then blame the ref.

Happy now?

Quick Reply

Latest