The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Three points is three points. Level with United. Five off top four*

Let's not get over ambitious now!

Spoiler

Original post by Vaginal_Rights
I don't think "lazy" is the right word :lol:

Although he's miles and miles better than me, we do share the same style. We're both tall and slow(ish).

He plays more like a CF than a ST tbh.

When did people start using CF and striker as though they're different positions? Is it just from fifa?
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Hopefully having a longer break should be an advantage. If you don't win I'm never posting in this thread again :biggrin:

What you doing with your winnings?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Three points is three points. Level with United. Five off top four*

Let's not get over ambitious now!

Spoiler

Played all our tough away games with Leicester, Spurs and Man Utd all to come to Anfield.

We've picked up 30 points from 19 games which isn't great but frankly no one is doing that well. 80 points might be enough to win the title but I think we can get 40 points from our other 19 games from the Klopp effect. Would get us to 70 which could be enough for top 4.
Original post by Vaginal_Rights
I actually can't see much wrong with him. I've always believed it was what's in front of him.

The clean sheets had little to do with him.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
It's official, Mignolet kept more clean sheets in 2015 than any other PL keeper.

:lolwut:

I saw this on the BBC. Wonder how many errors he's made his calendar year and how many have lead to goals.
Big Sam on Klopp "soft German"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Origi out for 3 weeks.
Original post by AR_95
Big Sam on Klopp "soft German"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Big Sam on Sunderland's December: "****e".

Hard to disagree with the big man.
Original post by Zerforax
What you doing with your winnings?

Saving up for a mac for when I go uni next year so I'll just put it towards that probably.
Calling him Big Sam is disrespectful tbh, leave it as Fat Sam. Guy's an LMA clique moron
Saving up for a mac for when I go uni next year so I'll just put it towards that probably.

Don't buy a bloody mac

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Don't buy a bloody mac

Posted from TSR Mobile

What would you recommend instead?
What would you recommend instead?

a desktop PC or a lenovo

Save even more by buying anything else. Apple products are massively overpriced due to brand without really doing much more.
I've had a MacBook Pro for 6 years with no problems. Battery and hd still no problems.

If you are into design/audio/video you should always go mac too.

Id still question getting a Mac unless you have a good reason to do so though as they are priced higher. Students get 15% off which is useful too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Isco might try to move in January. Should we be trying to sign him? Or would he fall into another Coutinho/Lallana/Firmino type player which we don't need?

The game tomorrow will be tough. West Ham have had 2 extra days rest while we'll have had the shortest recovery time of all teams playing. I think Payet is back for them too.
Isco won't be allowed to leave in January.

If there's the chance of buying him, we buy him. Simple as. We wouldn't have a hope in hell anyway, we'd be like 5th in the queue and I reckon he'd be content to wait out another year on Madrid's bench than come to us in the summer.
No Henderson and Sturridge tomorrow.

Latest