The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
What's happening bud?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just some issues.
Scared as I'm currently dying my hair grey. Tired from yesterday and irritated because I have to work tonight and I haven't done any maths revision or my english lit coursework due in 2 days.
Original post by BrokenLife
Feel like I need to die right now. Being dragged into something I have no desire to be dragged into. Feel trapped. Need an escape.

What's up :frown:
Please don't talk about dying. There's always another way out of things.
Just some issues.

Like I've said before, my inbox is open if you need it

Original post by ParisInc.
Scared as I'm currently dying my hair grey. Tired from yesterday and irritated because I have to work tonight and I haven't done any maths revision or my english lit coursework due in 2 days.

Grey? Interesting, not heard of people doing that one before

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9064
I feel the same as I felt yesterday. No new year new me ****, I didn't wake up a different race.
:erm:
Feel like I need to die right now. Being dragged into something I have no desire to be dragged into. Feel trapped. Need an escape.

What's up? No one should have to really feel like this tbh. There are also different ways to escape than dying as well. I certainly hope you're well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired as hell. New Years Eve party was lit
Feeling **** at the thought of having to revise :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Feeling **** at the thought of having to revise :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel your pain, my revision starts today so 5-6 months of boredom- lets go fml

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have to do 3 more papers, but im surprisingly looking forward to it :biggrin:D
eeeek
will update you guys
Done one 2 hour lecture, feel good that I've actually done some work for once!!!
Original post by Sacred Ground
Feel your pain, my revision starts today so 5-6 months of boredom- lets go fml

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like hell :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have to do 3 more papers, but im surprisingly looking forward to it :biggrin:D
eeeek
will update you guys
Reply 9074
Hi I'm elman and I'm New Student here
I'm feeling good and Confused
Fairly good. I was feeling down yesterday because something I was in denial about turned out to be true but I've slept and feel much better.
I'm excited, the realisation that I am going to uni soon is wow.

What's wrong? :frown:
Angry/upset
Original post by Pharmaholic
Done one 2 hour lecture, feel good that I've actually done some work for once!!!

I'm proud of you babe :smile: that's very good, just keep going and carry on with that, you're on a mission, you can do it, stay focussed and keep pushing

my baby <3

puurrrrrr :colondollar:

You're my amplifier xxx

Latest