The Student Room Group

What is this feeling?:D

I have exams coming up. my first paper is on jan 11th (physics u1). i normally feel afraid of exams but for once i just want to enjoy it and not be afraid:biggrin:

thats right, i want to enjoy my exams for once in my lifetime and not be some mouse who is petrified of being shocked to death. at the same time, i am preparing very hard. doing papers, raising my curiosity, loving the subject and even being apart of TSR has helped me a lot.

i feel moderately prepared, im doing some chem u1 papers as we speak. i dont believe that i will ever be fully prepared no matter how much i prepare because I always want to improve and im always curious to try new methods.

tldr: i dont want to feel petrified of exams and just enjoy the challenge im given :biggrin: \(^.^)/

what do you guys think?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by therecovery
I have exams coming up. my first paper is on jan 11th (physics u1). i normally feel afraid of exams but for once i just want to enjoy it and not be afraid:biggrin:

thats right, i want to enjoy my exams for once in my lifetime and not be some mouse who is petrified of being shocked to death. at the same time, i am preparing very hard. doing papers, raising my curiosity, loving the subject and even being apart of TSR has helped me a lot.

i feel moderately prepared, im doing some chem u1 papers as we speak. i dont believe that i will ever be fully prepared no matter how much i prepare because I always want to improve and im always curious to try new methods.

tldr: i dont want to feel petrified of exams and just enjoy the challenge im given :biggrin: \(^.^)/

what do you guys think?

I've always enjoyed exams (as weird as that may sound.) I'm extremely competitive whether that be sports or exams. I view exams as me competing against everyone else in the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loathing, unadulterated loathing
Reply 3
Original post by Sacred Ground
I've always enjoyed exams (as weird as that may sound.) I'm extremely competitive whether that be sports or exams. I view exams as me competing against everyone else in the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats great:biggrin:

but you see the thing is, i got 2Ds and 2Es for my june AL edexcel 2015 exam.
and for me to start appreciating my subjects, become better and ultimately enjoy and love what I do is so weird. This has never happen before, even right, im smiling so much xD

gosh, i feel so privileged. back to my past papers, see you guys in a few hours. :biggrin:
Maybe chemistry has finally driven you insane...it has been known to happen :afraid:
Yeah.. Most of them are driven insane and the source cause of it would be Chemistry. Still Chemistry is one interesting subject if you get deep in to it.
Thoughtful :cheers:
An erection
Reply 7
Original post by luminarychild
An erection

Should have seen that one coming xD
(Pun intended)

Posted from TSR Mobile

If this is what feels like to be insane, I would have preferred to be insane a long time ago:3

Gaiise, I do bio, physics and maths as well. I love all of them equally (~^.^)~

Quick Reply

Latest