The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Original post by Matrix123
Absolutely - the title of this thread says quotes but you can post absolutely anything that you find inspirational or that you think others will find inspirational. By the way, that's a great video you posted. :tongue:

Glad you liked it :biggrin:
To everyone who's seen this thread, contributed and/or been inspired by it:

I am very grateful for being able to inspire you and be inspired by you too. I wish you all a prosperous year, and hope that 2016 brings you love, health and happiness in abundance. :h:
I believe in every one of you reading this. Everyone has the ability to achieve their dreams. Please let a lack of success motivate you, instead letting it convince you to give up.
Even when you feel like giving up, please come to the realisation that mistakes and failure can help you to gain success.
My 2 personal favourites:

"What we know is a drop, what we don't know is an ocean"
Isaac Newton

and

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new"
Albert Einstein
:wink:
Hi, Anonymous is going through a hard time now, as I'm sure some others may be too. It would mean a lot to me if you could please post anything to inspire them relating to not giving up and motivation. :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
My 2 personal favourites:

"What we know is a drop, what we don't know is an ocean"
Isaac Newton

and

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new"
Albert Einstein
:wink:

You're right, those two are amazing! Thanks for posting them. :wink:
You're right, those two are amazing! Thanks for posting them. :wink:

You are most welcome! :biggrin:
Just remember to never give up! As Emma Watson once said,

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light" - Aristotle Onassis
Remember that you are not alone. Whatever difficulties you are facing, you can get through them. I believe in you and will always be here for you, as I'm sure many other members of this society are too. :jumphug:
Not sure whether it's inspirational but I don't know where else to say this.

Before now people have told me they look up to me, when I realise they're being serious I just respond to it with:
"No, you don't want to look up to me, or anyone for that matter. If you look up to people it's always those people that seem to be able to keep it all together that you look up to. That is a bad idea, because when you look up to people you eventually end up being like them. You might be wondering how it's a bad idea, it's because the people that look like they can hold their **** together are usually just the most experienced at hiding the fact they can't. Moral of the story: NEVER look up to someone, be inspired by them to become an even better version of you, and learn from them."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Not sure whether it's inspirational but I don't know where else to say this.

Before now people have told me they look up to me, when I realise they're being serious I just respond to it with:
"No, you don't want to look up to me, or anyone for that matter. If you look up to people it's always those people that seem to be able to keep it all together that you look up to. That is a bad idea, because when you look up to people you eventually end up being like them. You might be wondering how it's a bad idea, it's because the people that look like they can hold their **** together are usually just the most experienced at hiding the fact they can't. Moral of the story: NEVER look up to someone, be inspired by them to become an even better version of you, and learn from them."

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is definitely inspirational. Thabks so much for posting it - yet another fantastic quote of yours! I'm sure many people will benefit from this. :biggrin:
That is definitely inspirational. Thabks so much for posting it - yet another fantastic quote of yours! I'm sure many people will benefit from this. :biggrin:

Hahaha thanks, still got nothing on half of yours though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Hahaha thanks, still got nothing on half of yours though

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome. Nonsense! :tongue:
You're welcome. Nonsense! :tongue:

It's true, yours are amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest