Scroll to see replies

Original post by kandykissesxox
Angry/upset

What happened, fello Gujju?

:hugs:
Original post by nucdev
What happened, fello Gujju?

:hugs:

Just some manipulative aunt trying to cause friction between my parents, thank god it's not working but it still makes me mad. :angry:
Just some manipulative aunt trying to cause friction between my parents, thank god it's not working but it still makes me mad. :angry:

Sounds like the typical Indian Kaki/Mami :redface:
But yeah, good it's not working.
Original post by nucdev
Sounds like the typical Indian Kaki/Mami :redface:
But yeah, good it's not working.

She's a daakana tbh :colonhash:
Like this
She's a daakana tbh :colonhash:

Lol I'd get the scary stare from my mum if I ever called a relative a 'daakan' (even if they really were one).

"Is this how I raised you? - call someone a 'daakan', no matter what they're like?!"
:facepalm2:
Original post by nucdev
Lol I'd get the scary stare from my mum if I ever called a relative a 'daakan' (even if they really were one).

"Is this how I raised you? - call someone a 'daakan', no matter what they're like?!"
:facepalm2:

Oh my mom is the same. But when it comes to people I care about the most I lash out like anything.. I seriously can't control it.
Original post by arfah
What's up :frown:
Please don't talk about dying. There's always another way out of things.

Original post by Andy98
Like I've said before, my inbox is open if you need it

Grey? Interesting, not heard of people doing that one before

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by The_Internet
What's up? No one should have to really feel like this tbh. There are also different ways to escape than dying as well. I certainly hope you're well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you guys for the support! Life can be hard at times but hopefully I'll survive. For all of you who has asked, I basically have a broken family and it has its own cons. I'll survive though. :smile:
Original post by Zuki
What's wrong? :frown:

Just down. Why? Maybe due to not sleeping on time.:tongue:

Or maybe not.:colonhash::tongue:
Did I confuse you yet or not?:biggrin:
Original post by BrokenLife
Just down. Why? Maybe due to not sleeping on time.:tongue:

Or maybe not.:colonhash::tongue:
Did I confuse you yet or not?:biggrin:

Nope, you need to up your game :colonhash:
Original post by Zuki
Nope, you need to up your game :colonhash:

Lol.
:frown: Can I ever beat you in the confusing game!?:colonhash:
Original post by سِيسِي
I'm proud of you babe :smile: that's very good, just keep going and carry on with that, you're on a mission, you can do it, stay focussed and keep pushing

my baby <3

puurrrrrr :colondollar:

You're my amplifier xxx

Purrrrr.

And you're my satisfya hahahahaha xoxoxo
Thank you guys for the support! Life can be hard at times but hopefully I'll survive. For all of you who has asked, I basically have a broken family and it has its own cons. I'll survive though. :smile:

Ahh my family is torn apart too. :frown: You just gotta be strong and hope one day things will get better. That's what keeps me going :h:
Annoyed cause I'm back at work and my favourite manager has left and I'm so saaaad :frown:
Sad- i dont want to leave home :frown:
Original post by arfah
Ahh my family is torn apart too. :frown: You just gotta be strong and hope one day things will get better. That's what keeps me going :h:

Omg really? Woah I never knew. :frown:

Ahh its so tough. Especially, when you have never seen your parents together and that one parents that to live with abuse you mentally, emotionally and verbally.
Omg really? Woah I never knew. :frown:

Ahh its so tough. Especially, when you have never seen your parents together and that one parents that to live with abuse you mentally, emotionally and verbally.

I keep my problems to myself. :redface: I just don't want to seem weak.
finally motivated! :biggrin:

@Dima-Blackburn

Original post by arfah

Aww seriously people think sharing your issues makes you weak but it really doesn't. We're humans with emotions, not robots. You know now I'm always here for you. I won't label you as weak. Putting up with such issues reflects just how strong one is. :smile:
Original post by arfah

Yep.

Only weaklings share their feelings/cry, tbh.

Latest