Purrrrr.

And you're my satisfya hahahahaha xoxoxo

Awww my kitten :smile:

You're really sweet babe :smile: have fun studying on face time xxx xo xo xo xo
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cupcakes87
finally motivated! :biggrin:

@Dima-Blackburn

Well, the Kumbhkarn of Kalyug won't be seeing that for a few days!
Original post by nucdev
Well, the Kumbhkarn of Kalyug won't be seeing that for a few days!

looooooooooooooool :lol:

he will :smile: :tongue:
Original post by BrokenLife
Aww seriously people think sharing your issues makes you weak but it really doesn't. We're humans with emotions, not robots. You know now I'm always here for you. I won't label you as weak. Putting up with such issues reflects just how strong one is. :smile:

I might PM you one day when I'm comfortable enough to share my emotions. :awesome: Rn it's just not happening.
Original post by dairychocolate
Yep.

Only weaklings share their feelings/cry, tbh.

Idk if sarcastic :dontknow:
Thank you guys for the support! Life can be hard at times but hopefully I'll survive. For all of you who has asked, I basically have a broken family and it has its own cons. I'll survive though. :smile:

I know that feeling:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arfah
I might PM you one day when I'm comfortable enough to share my emotions. :awesome: Rn it's just not happening.

You can posts threads as anon.

I've never cried. Even when I was a newborn, I just got angry shouted 'oi allow it' at the midwife.
You can posts threads as anon.

I've never cried. Even when I was a newborn, I just got angry shouted 'oi allow it' at the midwife.

I cry sometimes but not really in front of anyone. It would just be very awkward. :rofl: No you didn't shout that. You cried like every other baby did.
Original post by arfah
I cry sometimes but not really in front of anyone. It would just be very awkward. :rofl: No you didn't shout that. You cried like every other baby did.

Trust me, I didn't cry. I was also born with an adult's head and had a sick beard.
Trust me, I didn't cry. I was also born with an adult's head and had a sick beard.

A sick beard like the one in your avatar. :beard:
Original post by arfah

Aww I'm glad you think you can PM about it. I'm always here for help. :smile:

Original post by Andy98
I know that feeling:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown::h:
Aww I'm glad you think you can PM about it. I'm always here for help. :smile:

:frown::h:

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arfah
A sick beard like the one in your avatar. :beard:

My face ages backwards.
My face ages backwards.

Why aren't you smiling in that pic? You're one of them that always pulls a serious straight face for pics init. Cos you're moody and don't like getting photographed. :holmes:
Original post by arfah
Why aren't you smiling in that pic? You're one of them that always pulls a serious straight face for pics init. Cos you're moody and don't like getting photographed. :holmes:

I hate getting photographed since I'm that guy who discards like 50 selfies for every 1 I keep so every pic needs to be perf.

What gave you the idea that I'm moody?
I hate getting photographed since I'm that guy who discards like 50 selfies for every 1 I keep so every pic needs to be perf.

What gave you the idea that I'm moody?
Ahh okay you're not in the minority with that.
Your straight face in your pic. Looks like you're not in the best mood and you're bored/sad. Also you said you don't cry. You don't seem like the most cheerful person. (Not that it's a bad thing.)
Original post by arfah
Ahh okay you're not in the minority with that.
Your straight face in your pic. Looks like you're not in the best mood and you're bored/sad. Also you said you don't cry. You don't seem like the most cheerful person. (Not that it's a bad thing.)

Well, I'm not sad but I am bored (since I'm talking to you).

Between me and you, I used to cry like a little bitch. Lion King used to get me every time.

I don't seem cheerful? I know I'm not but I'm wondering how that translates on-screen.
Anxious and afraid
Well, I'm not sad but I am bored (since I'm talking to you).

Between me and you, I used to cry like a little bitch. Lion King used to get me every time.

I don't seem cheerful? I know I'm not but I'm wondering how that translates on-screen.
Ok so one has to be completely bored to talk to me. I see how it is. :angry:.
Original post by arfah
Ok so one has to be completely bored to talk to me. I see how it is. :angry:.

Well, I don't have to be bored, it's more of an unavoidable side effect.

Latest