The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
You rarely lose to Liverpool at Anfield

I'd say you'll lose to Spurs/Everton/Stoke and draw with us 0-0. **** knows what happens vs City

Everton have only won 3 games at home all season, I'd be very disappointed with anything other than a win there.
Original post by Pete_91
Everton have only won 3 games at home all season, I'd be very disappointed with anything other than a win there.

Even we scored 3 there so anything is possible!
My Arsenal player of the year is Mesut Ozil.
Original post by al_94
My Arsenal player of the year is Mesut Ozil.

controversial choice
How we do in the big away games is entirely dependent on which Arsenal turns up on the day. If the Arsenal who won an City and United last season turn up then we'll do well. If the Arsenal who got battered by Southampton turn up we can kiss the league good bye.
Reply 2265
Original post by TornadoGR4
Arsenal support is arguably amongst the worst I've seen. Classic example of "you only sing when you're winning" type of club. And the sulking if something goes against the gunners is something else

Better to have sulkers than plastic fans. We have every right to complain about our trophy draught and lack of titles because its an issue thats been going on for a decade.

Poor post from you to fire cheap shots.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
Better to have sulkers than plastic fans. We have every right to complain about our trophy draught and lack of trophies because its an issue thats going on for a decade.

Poor post from you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Every club has a right to complain about something.

All I'm saying is, as a neutral, I've noticed that Arsenal fans tend to be worse for this. The atmosphere at the Emirates is dire and, particularly on this forum & Twitter, the tantrums that come from defeat or drawing is embarrassing.

Remember on boxing day when your entire season was ruined because of getting beaten by the Saints?
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
How we do in the big away games is entirely dependent on which Arsenal turns up on the day. If the Arsenal who won an City and United last season turn up then we'll do well. If the Arsenal who got battered by Southampton turn up we can kiss the league good bye.

I don't think either side played particularly well in that game tbh. You were just a little less **** than United were.

Don't forget when we played Arsenal in the league they were awful and only drew because Blackett is a League Two standard player.
Original post by sr90
I don't think either side played particularly well in that game tbh. You were just a little less **** than United were.

Don't forget when we played Arsenal in the league they were awful and only drew because Blackett is a League Two standard player.

Tbh I thought we played well in that game, good away performance and we had numerous chances to score more goals.

Granted we were awful at OT in the league but it was a dead rubber game tbf.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Tbh I thought we played well in that game, good away performance and we had numerous chances to score more goals.

Granted we were awful at OT in the league but it was a dead rubber game tbf.

Yeh that's true, nothing game for both sides really. Still pissed off at how we gave up at the end of last season, we should have easily wrapped up 2nd place but didn't win and scored 1 goal in our last 5 games.
Original post by sr90
Yeh that's true, nothing game for both sides really. Still pissed off at how we gave up at the end of last season, we should have easily wrapped up 2nd place but didn't win and scored 1 goal in our last 5 games.

It was the same with us tbh, we were looking good for second but got 2 points from home games against Chelsea, Sunderland and Swansea and blew it.
Standard back line, Flamini Ramsey Walcott Ozil Ox Giroud is our starting XI today. Mitrovic to equalise like he did last time at the Emirates :colone:
3-0 win with Ozil involved in every goal
"another characteristic of all Wenger teams is a capacity to lose to absolutely anybody, anywhere"

destroyed by the Guardian
Inb4 ox hate
Ox somehow not on a yellow
This team is careless
ox is the best player in the squad
no shots on target in 40 mins, must improve
Reply 2279
Ox needs to get shipped to Cambodia or something. He is the most useless player I've ever seen.

Latest