The Student Room Group

Ladies, do you prefer circumcision?

There was that thread about whether infant circumcision should be banned or not, but now I want to know what are lady friends think of it.

Honest opinions please, it's not just religious people that get circumcised, so don't go hating on it for that sole reason.

For all you lesbians out there.... I'm guessing your dildos are of circumcised penises? .... honestly I have no idea what you should do on this thread. But hey you're welcome too.

Oh and yes, I am circumcised.

Scroll to see replies

I prefer uncircumcised, but I'm not overly fussed either way
I prefer circumcised. It looks prettier lol

I do think it's awful to do it to a newborn baby when it's really not a necessary procedure though :frown:
i prefer uncircumcised
Original post by DebbyDowner
I prefer circumcised. It looks prettier lol

Same here
Reply 5
I'm a guy, got circumcised for my girlfriend. FWIW I much prefer being circumcised than not. I don't think it's bad to do it to babies, now I know how much nicer it is to be that way I wish I'd had it done as a baby as it hurt quite a bit getting it done as an adult, and it took a while to heal and erections hurt.
I prefer circumcised!
circumcised very healthy google it.
I am not, and no-one has ever commented on it, favourably or otherwise.
I'm not bothered, I've experienced both and they both have pro's and cons for girls.
Original post by Findlay6
I'm not bothered, I've experienced both and they both have pro's and cons for girls.

such as?
Circumcised
My boyfriend is uncircumcised and I quite like it. However, I would not say I have a preference - it is just one of those things I accept as it is and am not fussed about in the slightest. :smile:
Original post by Axel Johann
There was that thread about whether infant circumcision should be banned or not, but now I want to know what are lady friends think of it.

Honest opinions please, it's not just religious people that get circumcised, so don't go hating on it for that sole reason.

For all you lesbians out there.... I'm guessing your dildos are of circumcised penises? .... honestly I have no idea what you should do on this thread. But hey you're welcome too.

Oh and yes, I am circumcised.

Nope i would prefer uncircumcised.
Original post by NathanAllen
Nope i would prefer uncircumcised.

This thread is form 4 months ago lmao, how did you find it?
Turns out not many people post in the sexual health tab very often...
No it's like there's something missing!
Definitely prefer uncirc.
As for your lesbians question (I'm a bi woman) most lesbians prefer dildos that aren't phallic but the dildos that I've had that are phallic still look like the uncircumcised penis as when erect the foreskin draws right back but there is usually detailing of a tight frenulum which you would not have on a circ penis. And which is the best bit of the ****.
Original post by Mark19
I'm a guy, got circumcised for my girlfriend. FWIW I much prefer being circumcised than not. I don't think it's bad to do it to babies, now I know how much nicer it is to be that way I wish I'd had it done as a baby as it hurt quite a bit getting it done as an adult, and it took a while to heal and erections hurt.

does FWIW stand for Future World In WAR? please elaborate
Circumcised because it looks better and is easier to clean. Not cleaning the foreskin can lead to smegma which is plain nasty.

Quick Reply

Latest