The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr tim
No Henderson tomorrow.

We're screwed
Original post by mr tim
No Henderson and Sturridge tomorrow.

Wasn't feeling good about tomorrow and that was before hearing this news.

We're gonna get rekt.

Never understood why he went there anyway, as far as I'm aware he hasn't actually played.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Never understood why he went there anyway, as far as I'm aware he hasn't actually played.

Made the squad in 1 game all season even though they've had nightmares with CB injuries

Literally the worst loan ever
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Saving up for a mac for when I go uni next year so I'll just put it towards that probably.

I have the 2015 13" pro which is a dream to use, it's especially handy for transporting it around uni and the battery is fabulous. If you can afford one definitely buy it.

I'm working tomorrow so I'll miss the match. With Hendo out I'm quite concerned about our midfield, it'll be a great chance for the other lads to step up now. Hopefully Coutinho can find some form again and he better calm it down with trying the spectacular shots, it gets really irritating watching him go for a worldie so frequently. We all know he's capable of scoring beautiful goals but more often than not his shot misses or is straight at the keeper. It's also frustrating to see an attack wasted when there are other players in better positions. I also want Benteke to score the winner again (preferably a 1 on 1 this time!). #Inb4Carrollhattrick.
Not sure why we sent Ilori on loan to Villa - maybe they were the only club to offer a permanent deal? Don't know why Sherwood took him on loan and then didn't give him any chances. Not that surprised a new manager doesn't want a youngster on loan when they could get someone else with more experience/finished product on loan to help them.

Henderson not playing is a big blow tomorrow. He was doing pretty well back in the midfield. Maybe we go with Lucas and Can to try and make the midfield combative even if not so creative?
Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Lucas, Ibe, Firmino, Coutinho, Benteke

Subs: Bogdan, Toure, Lallana, Allen, Brannagan, Smith, Randall
Lucas captain.
Urgh, just bought a day pass then found out it's on BT Sport :mad:
Lads you can watch the game freely once downloading sports apps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mr tim
Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Lucas, Ibe, Firmino, Coutinho, Benteke

Subs: Bogdan, Toure, Lallana, Allen, Brannagan, Smith, Randall

The team I would've picked but that bench is so weak..

Lucas captain.

Should've been VC over Milner for me. I'd still stick to Henderson with captain long term as he's the only one who really retains his place every game out of him, Lucas, Milner etc

Urgh, just bought a day pass then found out it's on BT Sport :mad:

Ouch :frown:

I think the TSR rules prohibit advertising these streams/programs so might be best to edit your post.
:lfc::lfc: Come on you Reds! :lfc::lfc:

(edited 8 years ago)
As night follows day...
Yeah, well, ****ing typical. Our defence is clueless!
Looks like Moreno still has a hangover.
Looks like Moreno still has a hangover.

Was a foul on Moreno by Valencia before he scored.
Original post by Zerforax
Was a foul on Moreno by Valencia before he scored.

Doesn't matter, he, as well as all the rest of the team, should be playing to the whistle.
Original post by Vaginal_Rights
Doesn't matter, he, as well as all the rest of the team, should be playing to the whistle.

Well matters in the sense we should've had possession in a dangerous position vs conceding.

That said, whoever was tracking back didnt close down the first cross and Clyne didn't follow his man behind him either.

Benteke is ****ing awful :mad:
Original post by Zerforax
Well matters in the sense we should've had possession in a dangerous position vs conceding.

That said, whoever was tracking back didnt close down the first cross and Clyne didn't follow his man behind him either.

Benteke is ****ing awful :mad:

He really is. He's been nowhere near the ball for large parts of the half, and his touch is shocking.
Exactly as many of us predicted, we're getting rekt and we have no idea how to score.

Benteke in particular has been bloody atrocious.

Latest