AQA A2 Sociology revision material and tips? Watch

katiethehud
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone has any AQA A2 Sociology revision material for Unit 3- Beliefs in Society, and Unit 4- Crime and Deviance?

More so, unit 3 as our teacher hasn't taught us much and our mock exam is next week.

Thank you
undine_monty
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by katiethehud)
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone has any AQA A2 Sociology revision material for Unit 3- Beliefs in Society, and Unit 4- Crime and Deviance?

More so, unit 3 as our teacher hasn't taught us much and our mock exam is next week.

Thank you
https://quizlet.com/ramblingman13/fo...ciology-aqa-a2

I have these flashcards I made for both units that could help.

I tried to make them as clear as possible if someone else other than me was using them. I couldn't make the different sections of a topic stand out like through highlighting or anything like that, but you can work out the sections and section titles. For example, in 'crime and the media' there are different sections of this topic like 'media as a cause of crime' or 'moral panics'. You can work out where each section ends and another begins by looking at the cards.

I still have to make flashcards for suicide from crime and deviance but I'll be done by the end of today.

Hope these are helpful
katiethehud
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by undine_monty)
https://quizlet.com/ramblingman13/fo...ciology-aqa-a2

I have these flashcards I made for both units that could help.

I tried to make them as clear as possible if someone else other than me was using them. I couldn't make the different sections of a topic stand out like through highlighting or anything like that, but you can work out the sections and section titles. For example, in 'crime and the media' there are different sections of this topic like 'media as a cause of crime' or 'moral panics'. You can work out where each section ends and another begins by looking at the cards.

I still have to make flashcards for suicide from crime and deviance but I'll be done by the end of today.

Hope these are helpful

Hello! I bet they are really good, but for some reason, I can't view them. :/
undine_monty
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by katiethehud)
Hello! I bet they are really good, but for some reason, I can't view them. :/
https://quizlet.com/ramblingman13

Try this, click on the 'Sociology AQA A2' folder.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (59)
15.17%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (38)
9.77%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (74)
19.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (59)
15.17%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (43)
11.05%
How can I be the best version of myself? (116)
29.82%

Watched Threads