The Student Room Group

Which one of your A Level subjects take the longest to revise for?

Hello,

In your opinion, which A Level subject that you're studying take the longest, or the most effort, to revise for? Most likely, it's a science subject (if you take one) - agree or disagree?

Hope your new year has gotten off a great start!

Scroll to see replies

I'd agree with the science. For me it'd be Biology as it's my only 'true' science subject A Level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
not sure if mine counts as a science but its psychology that's taking me a while
Law because there's so much material.
Original post by Mactotaur

OCR?
Original post by fire_and_ice
OCR?

AQA as far as I know.
Psychology. There's a lot of material to learn and remember.
Chemistry
Maths, still almost ended up with a B when I'd got A*s in everything else... Scary stuff.
Reply 9
Biology out of Maths and Further Maths. My teacher basically make us cover everything within a day or two at home, and then do a test on a whole topic whilst expecting us to get B+
Biology :argh:
History... so dense. You need to know everything in so much detail.
Biology, most content and most memorisation

(On a side note, maths is the easiest and shortest revision wise)
Geography defintely, absolutely infinite amount of content.
Biology because its tedious and hard to get through lol.
Biology.
I do chemistry and geography as well.
German.
Original post by Mactotaur

Really? How? May I ask what exam board are you using? I'm doing AQA and it's only sections were are doing from the book depending on what your school decides. The content seems extremely small for AS well so far we've only done unit one so I don't know maybe you're right including unit 2. Business studies seems to have more content, 364 pages of non stop writing. I have no clue on how to make notes for this course, if anyone knows please help. I have four months to get an A.
I have tremendous difficulty in Edexcel's govt and politics. I've had four different teachers come and go. None of them actually taught us anything because we have lessons only twice a week and because of the frequent change in teachers, there wasn't any consistency. I'm really freakking out which is why I'm on this forum.
Original post by Cherry82
Really? How? May I ask what exam board are you using? I'm doing AQA and it's only sections were are doing from the book depending on what your school decides. The content seems extremely small for AS well so far we've only done unit one so I don't know maybe you're right including unit 2. Business studies seems to have more content, 364 pages of non stop writing. I have no clue on how to make notes for this course, if anyone knows please help. I have four months to get an A.

Oh, I'm at A2 (unit 3). I'm also using AQA.

Do you want me to list the topics?

Quick Reply

Latest