The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indeterminate

Hum sirf shakal pe nahin jaate :hand: Personality is important too. Btw she looks a bit too old for me :redface:

Spoken like a true modern khayaal ka ladka - all this modernity is not good for hamara sanskaars, you know :rofl:

She probably is - I think she's like nearly 30 now :lol:
Original post by enaayrah
Aha, I guess so :redface:

Are you arranging yourself with a desi girl over TSR? :s-smilie:

No, I'm doing it for him - he doesn't want an arranged marriage, but as his older brother, it's my duty to force him into one :rofl:
Really bad :frown: I wish things were easier
Original post by enaayrah
Aha, I guess so :redface:

Are you arranging yourself with a desi girl over TSR? :s-smilie:

Lmao I can assure you that I'm not. If there was a choice between death and an arranged marriage, I'd unreservedly choose the former :redface:

It's just banter :lol:

Original post by nucdev
Spoken like a true modern khayaal ka ladka - all this modernity is not good for hamara sanskaars, you know :rofl:

She probably is - I think she's like nearly 30 now :lol:

Hum toh bhai jaise hai, waise rahenge! :h:
Original post by Pharmaholic
Really bad :frown: I wish things were easier

:hugs:

What's going on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Indeterminate
Lmao I can assure you that I'm not. If there was a choice between death and an arranged marriage, I'd unreservedly choose the former :redface:

It's just banter :lol:

Hum toh bhai jaise hai, waise rahenge! :h:

It's not just banter :unimpressed:, I'm going to get you married off if it's the last thing I do!

Spoiler

There's hope for you yet - Veer Zara song right?
Original post by Andy98
:hugs:

What's going on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everything has fallen apart. I no longer am able to function
Everything has fallen apart. I no longer am able to function

Stay strong, things always change as long as you give them a chance:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Stay strong, things always change as long as you give them a chance:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I appreciate that, thank you.
But things don't always change for the better. I've forgotten what it feels like to be optimistic and hopeful
I appreciate that, thank you.
But things don't always change for the better. I've forgotten what it feels like to be optimistic and hopeful

:hugs: The trick to that, is to forget about the past and focus on the future:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nucdev
It's not just banter :unimpressed:, I'm going to get you married off if it's the last thing I do!

Spoiler

There's hope for you yet - Veer Zara song right?

:yes:

That film is one of my all-time favourites :love:
Just found out we're not back until Tuesday, so I'm feeling pretty bloody amazing. :biggrin:
Very :sick:
:frown: :penguinhug:
Original post by Blondie987
I know how you're feeling, hope you're ok :redface:

:cry:
Ohhh....I feel very down inside:frown: *curls up and rocks back and forward*:frown:
Feel a lot better this morning than I did last night. Calling the Samaritans really does help! One of the best conversations I've ever had, I realised how self aware and grateful I actually am.
Sad, guilty and miserable :ashamed2:
slightly annoyed as my laptop finally crashed beyond repair last night so i've had to buy a new one. however given it was £100 compared to a new one it is a bit of a bargain
Ill. I've came down with a bug or something, maybe the flu. Everywhere hurts, especially my joints, I've had a fever on and off, sore throat and just want to sleep but can't cause my headache keeps getting in the way :frown: just want a hug from my mammy and granny but can't go over and see them in case I make my papa ill and he could get the call about his transplant any day so I'm just gonna stay in bed instead and watch Father Ted all day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest