Thoughts:

Most of your games came in the lower leagues

Shed End's is higher

Original post by FFTypoCorrector
Thoughts on my win percentage being the highest

Posted from TSR Mobile

See what it's like after almost 300 games and then we'll talk mate :wink:
Original post by difeo
It looks likely that Lucio will be offloaded to Bristol Rovers in the January transfer window.

Lúcio wonders if Difeo has been stalking him since Bristol Rovers are his favourite lower league side.

Lúcio promises he can singlehandedly bring The Pirates to the top divisions and do the double over TSRdem.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by difeo
Thoughts:

Most of your games came in the lower leagues

Shed End's is higher

Thoughts:

Strong lies as I have mainly played in division 3/4, u fags just get relegated when I'm not there

strong sample size of 1 game

Posted from TSR Mobile
What time are we on today fags?
I have no life and I've already eaten so I can play whenever.

@Dirtybit
@difeo
@zKlown
@Rk2k14
@SA-1

@FFTypoCorrector

Spoiler

Original post by Lúcio
What time are we on today fags?
I have no life and I've already eaten so I can play whenever.

@Dirtybit
@difeo
@zKlown
@Rk2k14
@SA-1

@FFTypoCorrector

Spoiler

Yeah Sundays are poverty so I can play whenever.

@SA-1 has retired btw
Thoughts:

Strong lies as I have mainly played in division 3/4, u fags just get relegated when I'm not there

strong sample size of 1 game

Posted from TSR Mobile

strong sample size of 35 games
Twitter was sent into frenzy earlier with numerous sources suggesting John Cena's time (to retire) is now. The lowest rated player in the team, having played the fewest amounts of games, has proven himself to be head and shoulders above the rest. It is thought a combination of infighting; Lúbio is reported to have said to Mesut Difeo "I will cut you bitch", and the fact he is head and shoulders above the rest; having vanquished Mesut, Dirtybitch and Jamal Blackman with ease (all of which made excuses), has forced John Cena's hand. Cena is also reported to have taken exception to Lúbio's unmovable position upfront, despite his uselessness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rah Dirtybitch you know
Lol'd at last couple of pages.:biggrin:

Will be on usual time.
12 hours until rk can play then
Original post by difeo
Yeah Sundays are poverty so I can play whenever.

@SA-1 has retired btw

Wanna go on now?

Oh yeah, I meant to reply to his PM with something nice but I was on the TSR app at the time and it's poverty.

@SA-1 you say you're leaving but we all know you'll never escape :biggrin:
Good luck though man, no hard feelings I kept you out of the ST position :smile:

Original post by zKlown
Rah Dirtybitch you know

Love how zeddy replies to everything except the question i asked :colonhash:

Original post by Rk2k14
Lol'd at last couple of pages.:biggrin:

Will be on usual time.

You're on TSR roughly 69% of your life so i doubt it can be so busy that you can only come on at 3:44am
Original post by Lúcio
Wanna go on now?

Oh yeah, I meant to reply to his PM with something nice but I was on the TSR app at the time and it's poverty.

Good luck though man, no hard feelings I kept you out of the ST position :smile:

You're on TSR roughly 69% of your life so i doubt it can be so busy that you can only come on at 3:44am

its cuz I leave the browser on, therefore it looks as if I'm on 69% if the time.

Also, usual time means 10ish.
Might be on at some point.

I'll check on my phone if you're still all online and possibly make an appearance, got a few things to do.
Original post by Lúcio
Wanna go on now?

let's do it
Original post by zKlown
Might be on at some point.

I'll check on my phone if you're still all online and possibly make an appearance, got a few things to do.

come online fag
@Dirtybit you too fool
Twitter was sent into frenzy earlier with numerous sources suggesting John Cena's time (to retire) is now. The lowest rated player in the team, having played the fewest amounts of games, has proven himself to be head and shoulders above the rest. It is thought a combination of infighting; Lúbio is reported to have said to Mesut Difeo "I will cut you bitch", and the fact he is head and shoulders above the rest; having vanquished Mesut, Dirtybitch and Jamal Blackman with ease (all of which made excuses), has forced John Cena's hand. Cena is also reported to have taken exception to Lúbio's unmovable position upfront, despite his uselessness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol who has won the most out of each other in FIFA in general, and you only have a better GD because we have played two games, one which I won and one which I lost.
**** me you lot are ****. You are about to head in Div 5 for goodness sake.
Original post by jam277
**** me you lot are ****. You are about to head in Div 5 for goodness sake.

our strikers can't finish
Original post by difeo
our strikers can't finish

Hit the post 5 times in 2 games.
EA hates me.

Still scored in both so obviously can finish m8
Stats are back:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest