The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well I've been better, since in a few days it's going to be a year since my sucide attempt.

Other than that I've been doing a lot of revision which calmed me down, as my mocks start in a week.

Overall, well... Could be worse.
Tired ... I've cleaned the upstairs of the house from top to bottom. Anything to avoid preparing for my interview:dong:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Ill. I've came down with a bug or something, maybe the flu. Everywhere hurts, especially my joints, I've had a fever on and off, sore throat and just want to sleep but can't cause my headache keeps getting in the way :frown: just want a hug from my mammy and granny but can't go over and see them in case I make my papa ill and he could get the call about his transplant any day so I'm just gonna stay in bed instead and watch Father Ted all day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Always a safe bet :tongue:
not great. stopped using steroids and my test levels don't appear to be working.
My tummy is doing flips and my skin is crawling... I am so nervous about going to York:frown: This is the most nervous I've been for any of my interviews so far:frown:
Feeling stressed over study 🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by littlenorthernlass
My tummy is doing flips and my skin is crawling... I am so nervous about going to York:frown: This is the most nervous I've been for any of my interviews so far:frown:

Good luck! Remember they're interviewing you because they think you're a strong candidate - just try to relax, deep breaths. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it tomorrow?
A bit lonely. :frown:
Really tired :yawn:
A little down, realising how little friends I really have.
A bit anxietal which is annoying because I haven't felt like this since my AS exams.
Original post by TitanCream
A little down, realising how little friends I really have.

Hey naw don't feel like that. I'm up for a chat, PM me? :smile:

TSR is behind you and supporting you :yes: Just try your best - that's all that matters!!

Good luck, just stay calm and you'll be okay! I know how you feel if it helps :smile:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Is it tomorrow?

It's on Tuesday. I have to travel to York and it's so far away!

Original post by somethingbeautiful
Good luck! Remember they're interviewing you because they think you're a strong candidate - just try to relax, deep breaths. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Student403
TSR is behind you and supporting you :yes: Just try your best - that's all that matters!!

Original post by preetg97
Good luck, just stay calm and you'll be okay! I know how you feel if it helps :smile:

Awwwh thanks guys:lovehug:
Exam tomorrow! Kill me now :cry:
Crying bc need to do two essays and write a **** load of notes tomorrow :'(
So ******* annoyed
Feels like I've been shot:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest