The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trapking
no need to be harsh Difeo!

Nah he would just be like another Fellani, he's not a player that would fit into Man Utd!

Ah I don't mind, that guy has Memphis as his avatar soooo...

But yeah I agree but I think him and Mane are both fairly average so I think Carroll is sort
of the lesser of the two evils. :smile:
Original post by KingKoala
Ah I don't mind, that guy has Memphis as his avatar soooo...

But yeah I agree but I think him and Mane are both fairly average so I think Carroll is sort
of the lesser of the two evils. :smile:

De Gea
Darmian Smalling Stones Shaw
Schneiderlin Schweinsteiger
Anderson J.Rodriguez/Herrera Martial
Lukaku

This would be my team! What a team this would be we would tear **** up!
Sign Lukaku, Stones, Anderson & James Rodriguez. Get rid of Rooney, Fellani and Mata.
(edited 8 years ago)
Felipe Anderson!

1. Great finishing.
2. Brazilian flair...plays a bit like Neymar.
3. Very direct, likes to take on multiple players.
4. Both footed but predominantly right.
5. great vision and passing ability to open up defences.
6. He's fast!!!! Lots of pace.
7. Only 22 good prospect for the future!

doesnt mane have the same/similar traits anyways?

De Gea
Lukaku

Sign Lukaku, Stones, Anderson & James Rodriguez. Get rid of Rooney, Fellani and Mata.

Yeah I think Lukaku would be a great addition to United, I would love to see Unite play with two upfront, it seems not many teams play with the two upfront any more, and I think we could really prosper with a Lukaku and Martial partnership up top with players like Herrera, Anderson and Januzaj supporting them. I would also like to see another centreback come in to play alongside Smalling, not sure if Stones is the one though, I couldn't imagine paying 40million+ for any defender.

De Gea
Lukaku

thats 4 new players that need to gel which is really unlikely to happen...doubt wed sign that many in jan btw this is not FIFA...if we get lukaku we're paying bear minimum 30m ,anderson's being quoted at 33m and james rodriguez is going to be like 50m maybe 40m if Real madrid really want to get rid of him and sign hazard....stop floating in dreamland man...i highly doubt we'd get any of those players in the summer either except stones(in the summer if we bid big) and anderson(this transfer window since he seems the most feasible atm)
Original post by scrawlx101
thats 4 new players that need to gel which is really unlikely to happen...doubt wed sign that many in jan btw this is not FIFA...if we get lukaku we're paying bear minimum 30m ,anderson's being quoted at 33m and james rodriguez is going to be like 50m maybe 40m if Real madrid really want to get rid of him and sign hazard....stop floating in dreamland man...i highly doubt we'd get any of those players in the summer either except stones(in the summer if we bid big) and anderson(this transfer window since he seems the most feasible atm)

I wasn't talking about January mate why would we sign all of them in January? It is more likely that we will get 1 or 2 players at most in January but it's probably going to be just 1 player. I just meant in the summer when we sign bulk players and get rid of deadwood! We have been linked with all those players for a while now!
Yeah I think Lukaku would be a great addition to United, I would love to see Unite play with two upfront, it seems not many teams play with the two upfront any more, and I think we could really prosper with a Lukaku and Martial partnership up top with players like Herrera, Anderson and Januzaj supporting them. I would also like to see another centreback come in to play alongside Smalling, not sure if Stones is the one though, I couldn't imagine paying 40million+ for any defender.

sorry but adnan is being seriously overhyped...dont think the lad will get into the first team next year and will be relegated to a supersub purely because of a lack of gametime at dortmund (which is on him tbh since i read somewhere adnan wanted to go to dortmund as opposed to an english club)

As for a CB is Garay still decent (we were linked to the guy for such a long time til he went Zenit)

Most realistic big name ST we could get in the summer atm is maybe Higuain and maybe aubameyang? Lewandowski aint leaving bayen and who else is on that level?
Lukaku and Martial partnership up top with players like Herrera, Anderson and Januzaj supporting them.

Junazj is way too overrated he's got raw talent but he's a lazy player....it will take years for him to fully develop confidence. He's not even doing well at Dortmund.
I wasn't talking about January mate why would we sign all of them in January? It is more likely that we will get 1 or 2 players at most in January but it's probably going to be just 1 player. I just meant in the summer when we sign bulk players and get rid of deadwood! We have been linked with all those players for a while now!

tbh the only deadwood is:fellaini(if LVG doesnt know how to incorporate him in a manner which doesnt mean us constantly going for long balls and crosses he should sell him as fellaini is just a figure of hatred atm) , Powell (lets be honest hes either getting sold or going on loan in the summer unless he does really well), Blackett(Sifted on the forums to do with Celtic and theyve finally clocked that hes dead average) ,maybe jones(id swap him for shawcross or ashley williams atm since his injuries are annoying me)

Rooney and Mata are also up for debate to who should go in the summer...
Original post by Rk2k14
Only thing we know about Felipe Anderson is that he is good on FIFA.
@leinad2012Confirm.

Latest version I have is 13, can't say he was a talent on there (never played with him so therefore was **** on FIFA 13)

Verdict:

**** on FIFA 13 = **** in 2016 Real Life. FACT :colonhash:

Suggested Actions:

You lot should orverbid by £39mil to get him; i.e. spunk £40mil on him with clause to rise to £60mil if he becomes best player in world (so pay £40mil). Then make outrageous and downright disrespectful (and RACIST) comparisons of him to the best player the Premier League has ever seen based on race, nation of origin and previous teams he played for to justify the outrageous amount of money you've just paid for him :smile:

Rooney and Mata are also up for debate to who should go in the summer...

Rooney is past his time he needs to leave.

Mata is far too weak on the ball, he massively slows down our attack! Too many touches on the ball...hence loses possession.

Fellani just LOL he's ****. Everything about him is just wrong he's not man utd quality :lol:
£30mil for Mane? If you believe that's decent value for money I also have a 2 year old stale pack of ready salted crisps with your name on for £50?

Original post by That Bearded Man
Depends on the fee tbh. If it were 30mil each I'd take Mane. Sounds as if Mane would cost more like 50mill so in that case I would prefer Felipe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

De Gea
Lukaku

Defo realistic January transfers.

Real talk now, is this the Manchester United thread or the Pure Delusion and AID's thread?
Original post by leinad2012
Defo realistic January transfers.

You're an idiot if you really think I was talking about January transfers. Did you even read what I wrote above?
Original post by leinad2012
£30mil for Mane? If you believe that's decent value for money I also have a 2 year old stale pack of ready salted crisps with your name on for £50?

Who do you think united should give in?
Original post by That Bearded Man
And no way will be able to get either in the next 2 seasons

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fixed that for you :smile:
You're an idiot if you really think I was talking about January transfers. Did you even read what I wrote above?

This is the United thread, you guys genuinely thought Ronaldo was rejoining in the summer.

BRB quoting 30mil for Mane
BRB quoting 30mil for Wanyama
BRB thinking Everton will sell their 2 best assets who are on long term contracts
BRB Kane for 50mil last summer
BRB Bale for 70mil last summer
BRB BRB for BRB last BRB

BRB joke fans
BRB joke captain
BRB joke manager
BRB joke mentality
BRB joke "philosophy"
BRB joke club

Anyway, why are you guys even floating around Everton and So'ton players? Why would you sign players in January who will be cuptied for those MASSIVE European nights in ex-Soviets ****holes like Kiev (a.k.a the footballing capital of the world)?
Why do you want to sign young players, United already have the best young players in Europe, e.g.

Depay (21)
Martial (20)
Smalling (24)
De Gea (22)
Rooney (24)
Mata (22)

You need to sign finished articles, like Oxlade Chamberlain at Arsenal or Mikel from Chelsea.

Benboy
Who do you think united should give in?

Who should you sign? Right now it is an exercise in stupidity. Henry (sorry Martial hahahahaha) at RWB a highlight of my season.

Spending £300mil on players when LVG is in charge is sort of like commissioning a £300mil art project made by a 4 year old with down's syndrome. I mean, you can give them all the equipment in the world, but you're still going to be left with a load of garbage most likely smeared in faeces at the end of it.
Original post by benboy2016
Why do you want to sign young players, United already have the best young players in Europe, e.g.

Depay (21)
Martial (20)
Smalling (24)
De Gea (22)
Rooney (24)
Mata (22)

You need to sign finished articles, like Oxlade Chamberlain at Arsenal or Mikel from Chelsea.

Benboy

They need to stop selling their best talents to their rivals: Welbeck to Arsenal, Falcao to United. #SellingClub

Latest