The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't think spending £30m or £40m on either Mane/Anderson is wise. LVG messed up trimming the squad too thin and United would be well in their rights to reject any massive spending but Woodward might sanction it to make sure a top four place is secured. Shame the free market is bringing up any potential deals aka Larsson in 2006 but again, didn't give Wilson much of a chance either.
Original post by trapking
Rooney is past his time he needs to leave.

Mata is far too weak on the ball, he massively slows down our attack! Too many touches on the ball...hence loses possession.

Fellani just LOL he's ****. Everything about him is just wrong he's not man utd quality :lol:

Man United is about corssing the ball into the box. Fellaini should be the one at the end of those crosses.

You need someone that can cross the ball, a la Snodgrass, Sigurdson or Sessegnon at RW.

At LW you should get someone like Nathan Dyer (a black speedy gonzalez type player) who can get in behind.

Benboy
Original post by leinad2012
This is the United thread, you guys genuinely thought Ronaldo was rejoining in the summer.

BRB quoting 30mil for Mane
BRB quoting 30mil for Wanyama
BRB thinking Everton will sell their 2 best assets who are on long term contracts
BRB Kane for 50mil last summer
BRB Bale for 70mil last summer
BRB BRB for BRB last BRB

BRB joke fans
BRB joke captain
BRB joke manager
BRB joke mentality
BRB joke "philosophy"
BRB joke club

Anyway, why are you guys even floating around Everton and So'ton players? Why would you sign players in January who will be cuptied for those MASSIVE European nights in ex-Soviets ****holes like Kiev (a.k.a the footballing capital of the world)?

calm down mate no ones gone that far...

Suggested Actions:

You lot should orverbid by £39mil to get him; i.e. spunk £40mil on him with clause to rise to £60mil if he becomes best player in world (so pay £40mil). Then make outrageous and downright disrespectful (and RACIST) comparisons of him to the best player the Premier League has ever seen based on race, nation of origin and previous teams he played for to justify the outrageous amount of money you've just paid for him :smile:

So many posts of yours are gonna bang when Tony wins the Ballon D'or :coma:
Original post by scrawlx101
calm down mate no ones gone that far...

him and benboy are baiting....

not worth the effort. :lol:
Original post by Aky786UK
I don't think spending £30m or £40m on either Mane/Anderson is wise. LVG messed up trimming the squad too thin and United would be well in their rights to reject any massive spending but Woodward might sanction it to make sure a top four place is secured. Shame the free market is bringing up any potential deals aka Larsson in 2006 but again, didn't give Wilson much of a chance either.

who would you want to come in? tbh its hard to see us buying someone and not overpaying since loads of clubs know we're desperate to make top 4...

no idea whether we could bring adnan back and not sure bringing him back is the answer
a year of trolling from @Jimmy Seville has finally broken leinad
him and benboy are baiting....

not worth the effort. :lol:

I knew you would call me out for baiting. Just because players are at smaller clubs doesn't mean they're not good players.

I've followed Nathan Dyer for the past 7 years btw, care to explain how Depay is better?

Benboy
This is the United thread, you guys genuinely thought Ronaldo was rejoining in the summer.

BRB quoting 30mil for Mane
BRB quoting 30mil for Wanyama
BRB thinking Everton will sell their 2 best assets who are on long term contracts
BRB Kane for 50mil last summer
BRB Bale for 70mil last summer
BRB BRB for BRB last BRB

BRB joke fans
BRB joke captain
BRB joke manager
BRB joke mentality
BRB joke "philosophy"
BRB joke club

Anyway, why are you guys even floating around Everton and So'ton players? Why would you sign players in January who will be cuptied for those MASSIVE European nights in ex-Soviets ****holes like Kiev (a.k.a the footballing capital of the world)?

Shed got to you didn't he:biggrin:
£30mil for Mane? If you believe that's decent value for money I also have a 2 year old stale pack of ready salted crisps with your name on for £50?

If we only buy good value players in Jan then I guess you prefer we not sign anybody.

Posted from TSR Mobile
no need to be harsh Difeo!

Original post by KingKoala
Ah I don't mind, that guy has Memphis as his avatar soooo...

It's not that deep lads
Original post by benboy2016
I knew you would call me out for baiting. Just because players are at smaller clubs doesn't mean they're not good players.

I've followed Nathan Dyer for the past 7 years btw, care to explain how Depay is better?

Benboy

IMO Delle Ali is better than Depay and Nathan Dyer.
Original post by Rk2k14
Shed got to you didn't he:biggrin:

y copy me tho
Original post by That Bearded Man
If we only buy good value players in Jan then I guess you prefer we not sign anybody.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I'm an arsenal fan, so what you guys do is about as relevant to me as what stoke do...
IMO Delle Ali is better than Depay and Nathan Dyer.

I think Delle Ali is a top quality player but he's not a winger.

IMO Nathan Dyer is better than any winger United have had in the past 3 seasons. He has trickery, pace, stamina and a knack of scoring important goals (see his capital one cup final performance vs Bradford and you will see what Dyer is all about.)

Benboy
I think Delle Ali is a top quality player but he's not a winger.

IMO Nathan Dyer is better than any winger United have had in the past 3 seasons. He has trickery, pace, stamina and a knack of scoring important goals (see his capital one cup final performance vs Bradford and you will see what Dyer is all about.)

Benboy

I've seen Dyer play for Swansea & he's quality for sure but he's got the same problem Mata has....that is he's weak on the ball he gets bullied of it a bit too easily.
Original post by difeo
a year of trolling from @Jimmy Seville has finally broken leinad

Haven't seen him around for a couple months. Can't think why :colone:

Not even trolling now this thread makes me appreciate Wenger, no point signing unless it is "top qualiteeeee". As shown by the fact you signed 2 bang average/past it cdm's/cm's in the summer and are now looking to sign another couple average ones to replace them....
I've seen Dyer play for Swansea & he's quality for sure but he's got the same problem Mata has....that is he's weak on the ball he gets bullied of it a bit too easily.

Dyer is comfortably a better player than Mata. When Ferguson retired my first argument was that it was IMPERATIVE for Moyes to buy Nathan Dyer. There were a few transfer rumors here and there but it didn't materialize.

IMO Mata is more silky on the ball but Dyer strikes fear into the opposition just by being there.

benboy
Dyer is comfortably a better player than Mata. When Ferguson retired my first argument was that it was IMPERATIVE for Moyes to buy Nathan Dyer. There were a few transfer rumors here and there but it didn't materialize.

IMO Mata is more silky on the ball but Dyer strikes fear into the opposition just by being there.

benboy

Idk I would say there are many other wingers I would rather take before considering Dyer. I would say Mane is better than Dyer, he delivers much more end product and is just as quick (but stronger on the ball).
Well, I'm an arsenal fan, so what you guys do is about as relevant to me as what stoke do...

Ah okay. You'se are the opposite of us anyway. Wouldn't mind if we went for a 10mill potential player but it won't work like that for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest