The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

the-misfits-misfits-e4-18381701-1280-1024.jpg
My Mad Fat Diary. I've never cried so much about a TV show than I did at the finale.

Original post by Mayhem™
the-misfits-misfits-e4-18381701-1280-1024.jpg

Are we including the last season in this?

Because the last season ... :no:
Breaking Bad

nothing is ever gonna beat that
Chuck!!!

(Took me way to long to post this)

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

:moon:
Narcos, GoT, Breaking Bad, Silicon Valley
Original post by acupofgreentea
My Mad Fat Diary. I've never cried so much about a TV show than I did at the finale.

Are we including the last season in this?

Because the last season ... :no:

Nope, because I agree with you :colonhash:.
Reply 12
The Sopranos > The Wire > everything else.
Deutschland 83 is brilliant! I've just seen the first episode of this great new series. I'm gonna really enjoy this :smile:
Original post by Ambitious1999
Deutschland 83 is brilliant! I've just seen the first episode of this great new series. I'm gonna really enjoy this :smile:

You have only seen the first episode and already you're calling it your favorite tv show....?

Apart from that what is actually your favorite tv show?
Original post by Kholmes1
You have only seen the first episode and already you're calling it your favorite tv show....?

Apart from that what is actually your favorite tv show?

I actually quite like Doc Martin as my favourite, but I have several other shows I like such as, Only Fools and horses, Midsomer Murders, Touch of Frost, Casualty, Prey and factual shows like Bear Grylls and Ray Mears.
The 100, Lost Girl, and Grey's Anatomy
Reply 17
Original post by Kholmes1

Lol.
Reply 18
House of Cards, GoT, Luther, Homeland, a lot of British sitcoms (Peep Show, Black Books & Thick of It are faves), currently watching Ripper Street.
Right now I'm living scream queens!! It's absolutely hilarious! ☺️😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending