The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Gnabry 4 Ox

(edit: Gnabry will be loaned out again :angry:)
(edited 8 years ago)
Different situations though, coq had been starting and was playing well before he was recalled, Gnabry has hardly played.

Makes sense to bring him back in given ox's regression
Reply 2402
Original post by leinad2012
Different situations though, coq had been starting and was playing well before he was recalled, Gnabry has hardly played.

Makes sense to bring him back in given ox's regression

Don't know if you realise when I'm joking or not but I guess sarcasm doesn't really work online

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Don't know if you realise when I'm joking or not but I guess sarcasm doesn't really work online

Posted from TSR Mobile

Genuinely thought you were being srs. I've heard far stupider things from our fanbase and on here tbf.

Also, can we just give Benboy award for best new poster, troller and overall poster for 2016 right now? Cracking chat, so much so that I've got no clue who he is (would guess @Lucio as Liverpool is the only "big" team he hasn't mugged off yet)
Genuinely thought you were being srs. I've heard far stupider things from our fanbase and on here tbf.

Also, can we just give Benboy award for best new poster, troller and overall poster for 2016 right now? Cracking chat, so much so that I've got no clue who he is (would guess @Lucio as Liverpool is the only "big" team he hasn't mugged off yet)

"Cracking chat"
"Lućio"

wot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
"Cracking chat"
"Lućio"

wot

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** good point. Obviously not @Lucio. Guys started mugging off Liverpool too. Completely stumped
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3806435&page=3

**** he went in on this GCSE kid. Actually a very funny guy.

MSc in Economics from LSE, what a hero. @ me @benboy2016, tell me your secrets brah
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3806435&page=3

**** he went in on this GCSE kid. Actually a very funny guy.

MSc in Economics from LSE, what a hero. @ me @benboy2016, tell me your secrets brah

That's such a typical 'look how clever I am' TSR thread.
There's nothing more TSR than a University dick measuring contest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
That's such a typical 'look how clever I am' TSR thread.

Quintessential trs. The passive aggressive "**** my mum" had me chuckling

trs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Geezer knows how to troll. I'll give him that, he's good at p*ssing people off.
This Mertesacker dance video that's all over twitter is strong AIDS. Some of the mongs that follow our club need to be executed.
The Tolly should be burnt to the ground aswell.
Reply 2414
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
This Mertesacker dance video that's all over twitter is strong AIDS. Some of the mongs that follow our club need to be executed.

link

for "scientific research" :sexface:
https://youtu.be/xyS82F6Pxgg

https://youtu.be/lBbGjJaij1I

All wearing replica shirts aswell - no surprises there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
even though it from 2013 they're making more noise than the alot at the Emirates ever does

Every game I watch I can hear that one women shouting "ARSENAL! ARSENAL! ARSENAL!" repeatedly by herself. Atmosphere at home games really needs to improve ffs

I tried making noise at a game when it was quiet, no one joined in

in B4 the working class matching going fan has been priced out of season tickets
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sevchenko
even though it from 2013 they're making more noise than the alot at the Emirates ever does

Every game I watch I can hear that one women shouting "ARSENAL! ARSENAL! ARSENAL!" repeatedly by herself. Atmosphere at home games really needs to improve ffs

in B4 the working class matching going fan has been priced out of season tickets

Lol I know the woman you're talking about, she's called Maria. Has her own banner put up by the club outside the ground. Atmosphere isn't bad at times if you go in the right places ie. North Bank and Clock End lower, but the sheer amount of mongs and upper class plus Nazi stewards mean any kind of loud atmosphere on a game to game basis is impossible.
Original post by sevchenko

You shouldn't make noise, you clown. Silence should be respected as the foundation of creativity.

Benboy
You think Michelangelo painted the Sistene chapel with a bunch of middle-class nobodies chanting his name or something?

Latest