The Student Room Group

LEAP YEAR squad???

Hello hello, well I was born on 29th February. Always wanted to know someone who shares this unique date. So yeah who is else is there then?

Scroll to see replies

Not a leap year baby, but how prepared are you for the "you've turned (insert number of leap days since your birthday)!"

Also, when do you celebrate it?
Reply 2
Surely you could get child discount on public transport then? Id argue it all the way tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
you basically don't exist :s-smilie:
Original post by thespaceshuttle
Hello hello, well I was born on 29th February. Always wanted to know someone who shares this unique date. So yeah who is else is there then?

do you have a bf/gf?
Original post by Souljer
Surely you could get child discount on public transport then? Id argue it all the way tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lols you still see some grown ass fresh off the boat brehs rocking the child oyster card
Reply 6
Unfortunately not me-what an amazing date to be born on though!

I did have someone in my class at school, all the way through primary his 'older' brother was 2 or 3, when we are age 5-11. Turned out he was born on 29 February.
So are you like 5?
haha good for you mate!

Original post by flippantri
Not a leap year baby, but how prepared are you for the "you've turned (insert number of leap days since your birthday)!"

Also, when do you celebrate it?

I'm suuuuper excited and I'll turning 5 hehe

Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg wish that was true but I already pay the full fare because for some weird reason my college is not registered #shame

Original post by thecatwithnohat
you basically don't exist :s-smilie:

Here I come!!!

Original post by Zweihander
do you have a bf/gf?

Umm, not really

Original post by dipka
Unfortunately not me-what an amazing date to be born on though!

I did have someone in my class at school, all the way through primary his 'older' brother was 2 or 3, when we are age 5-11. Turned out he was born on 29 February.

haha thanks. But that's great to know someone atleast did, always wanted to know how other's celebrate their birthday thoo and their experiences as growing up. I get suuuuuper excited lol

Original post by bumblebee342
So are you like 5?

nop, I'm 4.75 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Reply 9
omg i just realised it a leap year this year.
Original post by vegback
omg i just realised it a leap year this year.

Oyeah it is :biggrin:
I was born on July 12th which only occurs every 6 years so technically I'm about 3 years old
Reply 12
Original post by eternaforest
I was born on July 12th which only occurs every 6 years so technically I'm about 3 years old

July 12th only occurs every 6 years? ._. whut
high five july baby!! :biggrin:

OP do you celebrate your bday on feb 28th or march 1st in a non-leap year?
Original post by z33

Yes, it is called the Julian Leap year and this year is one! Can't believe you don't know that, you never wondered why we usually skip July 12th and go from July 11th to July 13th? It's something to do with the planets and the sun
Original post by thespaceshuttle
nop, I'm 4.75 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Aw :lol:

Whaaat
Original post by bumblebee342
Aw :lol:

Whaaat

Sheesh why has no one heard of this? I'm feeling quite offended rn

its called the Julian Leap year look it up
Reply 16
Yes, it is called the Julian Leap year and this year is one! Can't believe you don't know that, you never wondered why we usually skip July 12th and go from July 11th to July 13th? It's something to do with the planets and the sun

that moment when you look through your calendar and Google it... how am I doing A-levels though X'D
Original post by z33
that moment when you look through your calendar and Google it... how am I doing A-levels though X'D

Even google is ignoring us as well! We need more awareness for us July 12th babies we only get love every 6 years :frown:
Sheesh why has no one heard of this? I'm feeling quite offended rn

its called the Julian Leap year look it up

:rolleyes:

Umm well on planet Earth I thought it comes every year

Original post by z33

It's usually 12am of 1st, so like when it is supposed to be 29th on leap year

Quick Reply