The Student Room Group

1,000+ immigrants go on the rampage in Germany including rape & robbery

Over 1,000 immigrants went on the rampage in Germany raping & sexually assaulting dozens German women & robbing German men

'dozens of women are now reported to have been molested and “raped”, while dozens more men have been assaulted and robbed'

'the crimes have been committed by a group of people who mostly come from her in appearance from the North African and Arab countries'

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/

Well done Merkel you have ruined Germany

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I came here first :smile:
Well done lefties you ruined europe.
Europe is ****ed, lucky for me I'm a permanent resident in Hong Kong and I intend on moving out as soon as I finish uni.

It's disgusting to see what our countries have become, stupid liberals.
Quick! Cover their poor ears, the loud bangs will trigger them back to their time in Syria :nooo:
Original post by TunaTunnel
Well done lefties you ruined europe.

ye Angela's such a lefty xo

Banter that OP used Breitbart as a source
Reply 8
I'm going to start substituting the word immigrants for werewolves.
thank you you liberal bleeding heart bastards
Original post by G8D
What difference does the source make when basically everyone is reporting this?

Someone's source says a lot about them. Why use a source that everyone knows is a sensationalist rag when, as you say, everyone's reporting it? Use a more reputable source. People base their opinion of you on your sources (in this context). if someone repeatedly uses a source like Breitbart, I'm going to take their posts with a pinch of salt
Putin for German PM anyone?

I was once hoping to live in Germany when I'm older. I've changed my mind completely.

Those "immigrants" can **** off back to where they came from if they think rape,molesting and calling a woman on a night out a slut is an acceptable thing in Europe..
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Putin for German PM anyone?

I was once hoping to live in Germany when I'm older. I've changed my mind completely.

Those "immigrants" can **** off back to where they came from if they think rape,molesting and calling a woman on a night out a slut is an acceptable thing in Europe..

Putin is the strong leader we need.
Why let them in ? It clear none of theses " refugees " cannot respect our society's and culture and they cant even respect laws of the country...... if they cant follow and respect our culture then they can f*** off back home
Original post by TunaTunnel
Putin is the strong leader we need.

I used to like Merkel until the migrant crisis. Now I'm gobsmacked at how stupid she is.

Never liked Putin but I like him now because he has balls.
Original post by Skeptyle
Europe is ****ed, lucky for me I'm a permanent resident in Hong Kong and I intend on moving out as soon as I finish uni.

It's disgusting to see what our countries have become, stupid liberals.

I hear the air is nice in those parts.
So basically...certain people beg to be let into a country only to then pour scorn on that country's culture and laws and try to turn it into a dump like the ones they supposedly fled from? Nice.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I used to like Merkel until the migrant crisis. Now I'm gobsmacked at how stupid she is.

Never liked Putin but I like him now because he has balls.

To be fair, hes doing a good job considering the US/allies trying to campaign against him. He was the one who stopped us going into Syria in the first place. Its beyond me you'd want these primitives with no education nor prospects in your country in the first place.
Original post by ironandbeer2
I hear the air is nice in those parts.

I'd rather breathe in pollution than the farts of savages.

HK != China btw, our pollution levels aren't nearly as bad.

Even so, they have their ways of dealing with it so it's quite fine tbh
Original post by Skeptyle
I'd rather breathe in pollution than the farts of savages.

HK != China btw, our pollution levels aren't nearly as bad.

Even so, they have their ways of dealing with it so it's quite fine tbh

Yeah I know sorry, I agree with your broad point was just pointing it out lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending