The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

St. John's College 2016 Applicants thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dinoo
Hi, I am a french student living in Germany. I applied for Engineering and had my interview on 11th.
I'm just hoping that the interviews won't be the only thing they consider for my application :/

Hi, I applied for engineering too and was interviewed on the 9th. Which question did you choose out of the 3 on the website and how did you find the maths test?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 301
Original post by Haderz
Bonjour!
Ils considerent tout de ton application, y compris les interviews, des examens (sur le jour d'interview et avec ton college/ecole), et ton personal statement. Ne vous inquietez pas de les interviews, ce n'est pas une probleme si les pieces autres de ton application sont bien! Je suis desole pour ma francais, j'etudie depuis 6 mois seulement!

Since they invited about more than 80% of the applicants I always thought it would the main part of the application

Original post by Runner0204
Hi, I applied for engineering too and was interviewed on the 9th. Which question did you choose out of the 3 on the website and how did you find the maths test?

I did the third question, it was the easiest one :smile: However i messed up the test, I only did about 7 questions and I think 2 of my answers are partly wrong.
Original post by Dinoo

I did the third question, it was the easiest one :smile: However i messed up the test, I only did about 7 questions and I think 2 of my answers are partly wrong.

I did the first one, not a fan of electricity haha. I think the test went okay I answered 8 but the unseen question was a nightmare, I got a question on a topic we haven't covered in physics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Runner0204
How do you know how many people they're interviewing?

In case you're still wondering, you can get this info form the St john's website.
Original post by Firestartc
In case you're still wondering, you can get this info form the St john's website.

Where on their website exactly? Applicant portal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Random1357
Where on their website exactly? Applicant portal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, when you sign in, click on 'Applicant' and it is all there :smile:

Offer letters go out on Monday. Who is excited?
Original post by Bilalmuh123

Which subject?

I think excitement is the wrong word... Nervous perhaps more accurate... Especially since people applying to the other place heard today...
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey guys,
where exactly can you see how many people were interviewed?
When I click applicant when I sign in, and I click Full interviews, it says access denied.... Is this for everyone??

When I click applicant when I sign in, and I click Full interviews, it says access denied.... Is this for everyone??
Original post by Random1357
Which subject?

I think excitement is the wrong word... Nervous perhaps more accurate... Especially since people applying to the other place heard today...

I think all of Johns send it out on Monday :smile: I applied for Geography
Original post by Pokepal02

Oh Yeah, I just checked and it is 'Access denied' for me as well.
Tbh, i have never seen how many people they have interviewed but i have seen when they send out their offer letters :smile: :smile: :smile:
When should be expect our letters to come?
good luck tomorrow everyone :smile::goodluck:
Good luck tomorrow! :smile:
Hello everyone. I am from India. They sent an email today with a scan copy of the letter. When will I receive the hard copy? Any predictions?
Reply 315
Offer for Natsci! Who else has heard??
Do we get an email? if so when does it come?
Reply 317
Do we get an email? if so when does it come?

I got a letter! Are you UK or international?
Reply 318
Original post by felecita
Congrats! Offer for economics, just got the letter!

Wooooo!! Well done :biggrin:
Original post by kawehi
I got a letter! Are you UK or international?

UK.. i heard we get an email as well... still waiting on the postman :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending