The Student Room Group

Does it mean you are scary if someone has a nightmare about you?

A dude from my high school had a nightmare I was trying to kill him in a theme park; he works for the British Army so surely there would be scarier things to have nightmares about?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what's scary is posting this at this time of the day!!
Reply 2
Original post by danr2
what's scary is posting this at this time of the day!!

Yeah, TSR does get messed up after midnight, I have noticed. I thought it would be fitting
Reply 3

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by Sutton77

Spoiler

You wish :colone:
I've dreamt about giant spiders chasing me doesnt mean spiders are scary although that can be subjective :lol:
Reply 6
Original post by bluemadhatter
I've dreamt about giant spiders chasing me doesnt mean spiders are scary although that can be subjective :lol:

Arachnophobia is certainly a real thing haha

Yeah, like you said, it can be very subjective
Original post by Anonymous
Arachnophobia is certainly a real thing haha

Yeah, like you said, it can be very subjective

okay another example would be IF I had dreamt about giant bunnies chasing me it doesnt mean that bunnies are scary :h:
Reply 8
anyway can anyone help me with literary devices on here??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 9
Original post by danr2
anyway can anyone help me with literary devices on here??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're better off posting your own thread in the relevant section
Why post this as Anonymous?
Original post by bluemadhatter
okay another example would be IF I had dreamt about giant bunnies chasing me it doesnt mean that bunnies are scary :h:

Oh, okay, that makes more sense :smile:
Reply 12
You're better off posting your own thread in the relevant section

just help as i just helped you!
Original post by Mayhem™
Why post this as Anonymous?

It kind of comes under 'relationships' doesn't it?
Original post by danr2
just help as i just helped you!

I'm not sure anyone on TSR at this time even knows that a literary device is; there are many people of different academic backgrounds here on TSR and there won't be many on at this time who can help you. If you post your question, say, at 7pm (because that's when most users are in) in the English literature/ language section you will get a lot more replies
Reply 15
I'm not sure anyone on TSR at this time even knows that a literary device is; there are many people of different academic backgrounds here on TSR and there won't be many on at this time who can help you. If you post your question, say, at 7pm (because that's when most users are in) in the English literature/ language section you will get a lot more replies

thanks!! how simple was that?:biggrin:
Original post by danr2
thanks!! how simple was that?:biggrin:

Who even are you? I stopped studying English at GCSE even though I got A's in both
Reply 17
Who even are you? I stopped studying English at GCSE even though I got A's in both

what? i asked how simple was given me the advice.......i never asked when you stopped studying gcses
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by danr2
what? i asked how simple was given me the advice.......i never asked when you stopped studying gcses

Generally speaking people would respond better given that are a little more polite next time....
Reply 19
Generally speaking people would respond better given that are a little more polite next time....

i wasn't trying ti be cheeky or anything but i apologise if you say so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending