The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Hi I'm a first year mental health nursing student at Nottingham, feel free to message me etc. I'd be happy to chat to you about the course/Interview/anything else you want to know! :biggrin:
Original post by mitalj
Coventry gave me an offer two days after my interview. I found the test quite hard, I found that 20 minutes for the test was not enough, make sure you practice with writing fast!:smile:

Hi, how was the interview for Coventry, could you give me any tips? Thanks and well done ! :smile:
Has anyone had, or does anyone have an upcoming interview for Swansea nursing? I have mine on Friday and I'm very nervous, I've been told there is a group interview and individual tasks etc. I'd love some advice or to be able to talk to someone who is applying to the same Uni.
Hi everyone. I am a first year student studying Child Nursing. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me about any concerns or questions and I will happily help you out!

S
Reply 1644
Has anyone had an interview for Birmingham? Ive got an interview there this week and wondered what the interview was like? What kind of questions and what is the literacy test?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1645
Original post by Ettaxo
Brighton, City, uni of Birmingham and UEA! How about you?

Have you had an interview for Birmingham? If so what kind of questions and what was the literacy test like?
I have been offered an Unconditional for the university of chester but at the clatter bridge campus! I am so excited for sept now! Has anyone else been offered this campus?
Reply 1647
Original post by Luce0506
Hi, how was the interview for Coventry, could you give me any tips? Thanks and well done ! :smile:

Hi, during your group interview make sure that you're not talking over anyone but do ensure that you are heard. Sorry I don't have much advice! Thanks :smile:
Reply 1648
Original post by Elinapun
Hi,
When did you send your application off and how long did it take for Coventry and Nottingham to give you an interview offer?

Hi, I sent my application on the 12th of November, Coventry sent me an interview offer on the 23rd of November and Nottingham sent my interview offer through the post early December.
Hey Guys!!

I have interviews: De Montfort tomorrow 5th Jan, LJMU 8th Jan, Coventry 12th Jan & Sheffield Hallam 13th February.

Anybody going to these?!

Sian x
Got an offer from KCL!! 😁😊😊😊😀😀 so excited
Please how do I go about the admission.... Happy new year
Original post by siaanpricee
Hey Guys!!

I have interviews: De Montfort tomorrow 5th Jan, LJMU 8th Jan, Coventry 12th Jan & Sheffield Hallam 13th February.

Anybody going to these?!

Sian x

Hi, I'm going to Cov on the 12th too! I'm nervous for the group interview! X
Original post by mitalj
Hi, during your group interview make sure that you're not talking over anyone but do ensure that you are heard. Sorry I don't have much advice! Thanks :smile:

No that's great, thanks :smile:
Oh great! I know I am so scared, we will have to motivate and prep each other up haha x
Original post by sallyy
heyy i have my interview at edge hill on the 8th too ! i have also got one for de montfort on the 9th

Hey, that's great! Will see you Friday then! I'm really nervous as I'm not sure what kind of questions to expect in the interview part as its my first interview. Have you had any other interviews? I'm going to the open day at De Montort on the 9th but still haven't heard anything from them yet! Good luck! xx
Original post by buckleyj
hey, that's great! Will see you friday then! I'm really nervous as i'm not sure what kind of questions to expect in the interview part as its my first interview. Have you had any other interviews? I'm going to the open day at de montort on the 9th but still haven't heard anything from them yet! Good luck! Xx

well done jade!!!!!!!!!
(yeah i know your name)
Hi all I'm new to tsr! Been following this post for a while. I have an interview with Plymouth at the knowledge spa on 18th Jan! Very excited and slightly nervous! Anyone else applying for the knowledge spa and have had an interview or have one coming up? I'm a mature student and have 3 children and trying to find out if I would be able to get help towards childcare costs. Well done to all those who have had offers already!
Original post by mitalj
Hi, I sent my application on the 12th of November, Coventry sent me an interview offer on the 23rd of November and Nottingham sent my interview offer through the post early December.

Did Coventry send you an acknowledgement email before sending the interview offer? What subjects are you studying and what are your predicted grades? Sorry for so many questions and good luck for your interviews X
Original post by Elinapun
Did Coventry send you an acknowledgement email before sending the interview offer? What subjects are you studying and what are your predicted grades? Sorry for so many questions and good luck for your interviews X

Don't stress too much about coventrys interview day, honestly it's absolutely fine. I messed up hardcore in the group interview because of the question they asked me lol it was so dumb. But I'm starting next month, as long as you do well enough on the maths and do well on the English assessment you'll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending