Original post by thatcooldude2.0
3.7 :angry: 4.5 3.5a

ahhh, i still haven't heard back you did better than me on the bmat lol
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by ilovecake123
ahhh, i still haven't heard back you did better than me on the bmat lol

Ah right, I really hope they ignore our bmat (especially section 1). How were your AS grades/predictions /personal statement? The only other thing letting me down is my B in AS biol (1 mark off an A :angry:)
To anyone that's had a UCL interview, if you mentioned sciency things in your PS did they pick up on that and start asking you science related questions or not really?
Original post by thatcooldude2.0
Ah right, I really hope they ignore our bmat (especially section 1). How were your AS grades/predictions /personal statement? The only other thing letting me down is my B in AS biol (1 mark off an A :angry:)

I haven't applied to ucl lol, just worried about imperial- and i wouldnt worry about it! my as grades weren't the best didnt get all As so i didnt want to apply to ucl however managed to get predicted A*AA so alls good
same situation for me too (didnt get it remarked in time :frown: )
silly me
(edited 8 years ago)
has anyone got interviews with BMAT below the average? If you so can you also please post your other stats? :smile: thanks
i got 6.2, 5.7, 2.5A and haven't heard back :/ all As at AS and 9A*s and A
Original post by nedstark31
i got 6.2, 5.7, 2.5A and haven't heard back :/ all As at AS and 9A*s and A

I'm sure you'll hear back soon, have you had any other interviews?
Got offer today!
They didnt ask any science on my PS, just asked extensively about specific experiences i'd mentioned. When i mentioned certain people e.g. a woman that wasn't deemed Gillick competent they made me elaborate and grilled me on their possible outcomes and how best to care for them. BMAT discussion was brief, they just brought up things they had highlighted, as in things that they were not keen on.
Good luck everyone
Has anyone been asked for both AS UMS and work experience extra information?
Original post by FutureMedic97

yep
Reply 430
Original post by ilovecake123
what did you lot get in your bmat?

i got 5.2 4.0 and 4A. below the average of UCL i think...ah well, I'm thinking of reapplying next year with hopefully a better BMAT score
Reply 431
Original post by CamZZ_H
I just got an email saying I have a place at UCL!!!

Original post by mp_x
Me too!! Can't believe I've got an offer :smile: :smile:

Original post by abcd98
I got an offer from UCL as well :biggrin:. Really happy as I love the university.

Can i ask you guys what ur stats are? I just want a feel of who they give interviews and offers to
Reply 432
Original post by jeahongshin
i got 5.2 4.0 and 4A. below the average of UCL i think...ah well, I'm thinking of reapplying next year with hopefully a better BMAT score

2 sections above the average (S1&3) and one below.
Combined total for UCL average is 9.3. Yours is 9.2. But then you got 4A and the average S3 for UCL is 3A.
Keep your hopes high lad, you have a good chance!
Original post by FutureMedic97

Yes
Reply 434
Original post by shizhang
Yes

Hey, do they ask for proof of work experience?
Original post by Rifdhy
Hey, do they ask for proof of work experience?

Not for all applicants as far as I'm aware, and not exactly 'proof' either. I was asked to submit a summary of what placements I have done and when I did them, along with contact details of the people I did them with.
Yes

Did you get an interview yet? And what is your BMAT if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 437
Not for all applicants as far as I'm aware, and not exactly 'proof' either. I was asked to submit a summary of what placements I have done and when I did them, along with contact details of the people I did them with.

Oh okay thanks
Reply 438
Original post by jeahongshin
Can i ask you guys what ur stats are? I just want a feel of who they give interviews and offers to

12 A*s GCSE
4 As AS
5.7, 4,7, 3A BMAT
3A* prediction
Anyone with similar stats to 8a*s 2 as at GCSEs, aab(Chem)a at as and 5.4,5.2,4a heard anything yet? And people who got asked for as grades an then got offers, what was the time length between the two?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending