The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Before I play WWE:
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
Original post by Andy98
It means you me better than you think:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, yep. :u:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha, yep. :u:

:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vbreak3
Before I play WWE:
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Thanks, that's a great one! Have fun playing WWE. :smile:

What's with the face of confusion?
"A life lived for others is a life worth living"
Original post by NoPunInThisName
"A life lived for others is a life worth living"

Absolutely. :h:
Original post by Noodle0
Chat sh*t, get banged.

Live my life by this
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1451927847.498762.jpg
"Put that F****** crown back on your head, and go for your dreams, you'll get there. Trust me" - Me.
Original post by MaterialBoy
"Put that F****** crown back on your head, and go for your dreams, you'll get there. Trust me" - Me.

That's a great quote from you. Thanks for posting it. :wink:
:P Thank's a lot :smile:
That's a great quote from you. Thanks for posting it. :wink:
I love this one. Don't forget those around you; sometimes, those closest to you are your family, even if they aren't your blood relatives. :smile: This goes out to everyone on this thread and in this society. You've inspired me a lot and I'm very grateful for that. I personally consider you all as family. :hugs:
Original post by MaterialBoy
:P Thank's a lot :smile:

Any time. :smile:
I love this one. Don't forget those around you; sometimes, those closest to you are your family, even if they aren't your blood relatives. :smile: This goes out to everyone on this thread and in this society. You've inspired me a lot and I'm very grateful for that. I personally consider you all as family. :hugs:

Taking it even further than that;

"This is my own relative and that is a stranger’ is the reasoning of the narrow-minded; for the noble hearts and the magnanimous, however, the entire world is but one family"
Original post by nucdev
Taking it even further than that;

"This is my own relative and that is a stranger’ is the reasoning of the narrow-minded; for the noble hearts and the magnanimous, however, the entire world is but one family"

PRSOM - wow, that's a great one! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest