The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I did mine on how sh** Disney channel shows have become :P I assume this is for your satirical piece?
This may help:

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by Student403
I did mine on how sh** Disney channel shows have become :P I assume this is for your satirical piece?

I had an idea on doing disney princesses but nahhh I don't have much knowledge as I don't really watch them movies. Just know there hella annoying! Yes this is for my satirical piece!
Original post by Federerr
I had an idea on doing disney princesses but nahhh I don't have much knowledge as I don't really watch them movies. Just know there hella annoying! Yes this is for my satirical piece!

Another friend did one on modern teenage gamers and how they're criticized
Reply 5
autocorrect?

ITS NOT A PHASE

allergies?
I need some rant ideas that could be written in a humorous manner. If you have any ideas please drop them below and what I could write to make the reader laugh.

Thanks in advanced :smile:

Disney ruining club penguin
The way video games have taken over the lives of young people
teachers not letting students go to the toilet
School uniforms where the students look smarter than the teachers
People who claim to be 'tolerant' but criticise and are 'intolerant' of everyone else
The language barrier (may require some linguistic knowledge to put language puns in or jokes!)
Parents being fussy about you not being able to wear jeans around your ankles?

(Wanting to fit in etc)
Ah, I remember doing this and I still have mine. Mine was a rant about rants. It was very humorous and came across quite well. Consider it.
Reply 9
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Ah, I remember doing this and I still have mine. Mine was a rant about rants. It was very humorous and came across quite well. Consider it.

That sounds really interesting! What points did you have??
Reply 10
Use of social media/technology
i did mine on public toilets :rofl: but it didnt have the teenage bit lol :tongue:

some poo stories maybe :erm: :tongue:
Parents continually asking about their sexual activity.
That sounds really interesting! What points did you have??

Some of my points included ranters ranting about superficial problems, ranters forcing you to listen to their rants, ranters ranting but not taking any action so that they no longer have to rant about the issue(s) initially...
Some of my points included ranters ranting about superficial problems, ranters forcing you to listen to their rants, ranters ranting but not taking any action so that they no longer have to rant about the issue(s) initially...

lmfao
Original post by Student403
lmfao

Whenever I am feeling down in the dumps I read my piece; it always lightens my mood!
Whenever I am feeling down in the dumps I read my piece; it always lightens my mood!

I'm sure
Reply 17

Any chance I could read a small section of your piece :colondollar:? I just need get the jist in how to portray the piece.
Reply 18
Airline food. Fixed rate mortgages. Double glazing.
i recently wrote about why i hate the word slut!
https://itsthatdeep.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/why-i-hate-the-word-slut/

hope it helps spark an idea! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending