i mean WOT

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oi.
Reply 9406
Original post by Mochassassin
Oi.

Better now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea what you're talking about. I should be asking you that.
I'm feeling slightly sleepy. But I'm pulling on of those all nighters to fix the sleep pattern. So guess I'll push through :frown:
Original post by MrDystopia
I'm feeling slightly sleepy. But I'm pulling on of those all nighters to fix the sleep pattern. So guess I'll push through :frown:

Just gotta learn to embrace the pattern man. Why am I the only one posting on the NBA thread now. :frown: Boo! Butler with another beast performance. :u:
Original post by Sae.HH
Just gotta learn to embrace the pattern man. Why am I the only one posting on the NBA thread now. :frown: Boo! Butler with another beast performance. :u:

Nah, I have to catch an 8:30am train on Friday, and then uni starts next Monday again so I kind of have to get used to not sleeping at 6am every day :tongue:

I was gonna post there just now! Just finished watching the Warriors-Lakers game which was all rather pedestrian.
Very tired but I haven't been able to sleep :-(
*sigh*
Jolly cheerful.
Watching Mrs Brown's Boys tends to do that to me :lol:
Ergh
Reflective.
Confused
Stressed as getting my GCSE maths resit results tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thevamps99xo
Stressed as getting my GCSE maths resit results tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! :biggrin: What are you hoping for? I'm trying to up my C to a B, but I know it won't happen. I had a freak out and spent twenty minutes on the tree diagrams question - it's one of my best areas and I can usually knock them out in a minute, so I messed that up royally.
Irritable and angry at everything, also overly anxious and very tired due to insomnia - the joys of ssri withdrawal.

Also very under prepared for my 3 hour physiology and pathology exam in less than a week.

Latest