The Student Room Group

The truth will set us free

And this is the truth :

There is no god.All religions are man made inventions.
There is nothing supernatural or spriitual
.Nothing is forbidden. All religious laws/customs/holidays are man made inventions.
Nothing is really "sacred" or "holy".Therefore Nothing is or can be a "blasphemy".
The universe is governed only by physical laws.
There is no such thing as a "soul",
We are our bodies, and when our body dies we die.
We only live once and there is no afterlife, only this life.
Like the great late Charles Darwin proved, no god created us, we evolved like all life forms from a single bacteria who lived 3.8 billion years ago and is the universal common ancestor to all life forms alive today.
So don't waste your time on religion, enjoy your life and make the most of it.
Remember we only live once and there is no afterlife.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Peachwork
And this is the truth :

.Nothing is forbidden. All religious laws/customs/holidays are man made inventions.
Nothing is really "sacred" or "holy".Therefore Nothing is or can be a "blasphemy".
Like the great late Charles Darwin proved, no god created us, we evolved like all life forms from a single bacteria who lived 3.8 billion years ago and is the universal common ancestor to all life forms alive today.

So don't listen to the muslims,jews,christians,hindus and buddhists or any other religious people.
All of their religions are complete and utter nonsense.
Reply 2
And this is the truth :

So free yourself and your mind from all religions and superstitions , and enjoy life.
The only rule in life is not to pray at this and this time, not fast at this and this holiday. These are all man made inventions.
The only rule is to enjoy it.
So enjoy your life.
Our time is short, and there is only one go.
Reply 3
Nothing is "holy" or "sacred".
These are human inventions.
A book like the bible or the koran is nothing but papers with ink and bound together.
No place or day are "holy".
We are animals, more intelligent than the other animals we know of but still animals.
Our ancestors were apes.
Ok but why do you have to be a dick about it? Let people make up their own minds. People like you ruin the reputation of atheists, go away.
I would get thre popcorn out but I don't think this is going to get anywhere or be entertaining.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol:
alah ackbar dont ever existed?
i feel such freedomed now u bare solved all my relijous issues fam
thx 4 ur intervention
im very truthed now
safe
Reply 8
Original post by iEthan
Ok but why do you have to be a dick about it? Let people make up their own minds. People like you ruin the reputation of atheists, go away.

I'm not "being a dick" about it.
I'm simply telling the truth about reality and our existence here in the universe.

We are nothing but evolved apes.
If you'd go 40,000 generations back, your ancestor was an ape.
We only live once and that's it , no heaven or hell, these are human inventions.
I'm not "being a dick" about it.
I'm simply telling the truth about reality and our existence here in the universe.

We are nothing but evolved apes.
If you'd go 40,000 generations back, your ancestor was an ape.
We only live once and that's it , no heaven or hell, these are human inventions.

You are precisely "being a dick" about it. You undermined the beliefs of others because you believe your own are superior. In this world where we are entitled to believe whatever we want to believe and we actually have the freedom to exercise that right (some don't), it is unacceptable to be intolerant towards others who might not share your POV. You were being a dick. I am not disputing the facts you give, however there is precisely no need for this thread which is just intolerant and rude. You're embarrassing.
Original post by Moonstruck16
I would get thre popcorn out but I don't think this is going to get anywhere or be entertaining.

Posted from TSR Mobile

depends how you have your popcorn… sweet or salted?
Reply 11
Original post by iEthan
depends how you have your popcorn… sweet or salted?

Caramel's good.

Screw the popcorn though - time to get the biscoots (biscuits) out :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by iEthan
You are precisely "being a dick" about it. You undermined the beliefs of others because you believe your own are superior. In this world where we are entitled to believe whatever we want to believe and we actually have the freedom to exercise that right (some don't), it is unacceptable to be intolerant towards others who might not share your POV. You were being a dick. I am not disputing the facts you give, however there is precisely no need for this thread which is just intolerant and rude. You're embarrassing.

He has the right to tell that religions are stupid.
Reply 13
All religions are nothing but mumbo jumbo.
Jehova, jesus,allah,buddah,vishnu all are imaginary beings who never existed.
Original post by nucdev
Caramel's good.

Screw the popcorn though - time to get the biscoots (biscuits) out :wink:

eh I'm not partial on biscuits, are there any other alternatives?
All religions are nothing but mumbo jumbo.
Jehova, jesus,allah,buddah,vishnu all are imaginary beings who never existed.

Blasphemy!! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~
Shhh Shhh you infidel!!
Or your peach will taste sour xd
Reply 16
Original post by iEthan
eh I'm not partial on biscuits, are there any other alternatives?

Oh well.
The chocolates you get in a tub of Celebrations?
This is utter tripe
Original post by nucdev
Oh well.
The chocolates you get in a tub of Celebrations?

they'll do! thanks.
Reply 19
Most religions are fabricated on miracles and being messengers of God and prohpets and other silly stuff, whilst some are mostly spiritual. I would say that being spiritual and having morality is not a waste of time. Some religions are more of a waste of time than others. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending