The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

AM is actually the most fun position to play on the pitch along with CM.

AM I like because you can work as a second striker getting onto balls as well as threading through balls for assists.

@FFTypoCorrector @difeo liked some of our team goals earlier today tbh.
Original post by sr90
Can someone explain to me what pro clubs is? :colondollar:

Basically you create your own guy and choose a position for him.
We then invite you to join our squad.

Your player starts off at a low rating (as doeseveryone), but with the EA catalogue you can upgrade your player and with performances you increase in ratings.

We do however adopt a 'no mic no play' policy. It is jokes and the chances of Lucio getting roasted per session are 99%. Confirm @difeo & @zKlown.
(edited 8 years ago)
Bare banter on pro clubs
Anyone coming on later (aside from Rk) or should I just play fallout?
Original post by Lúcio
Anyone coming on later (aside from Rk) or should I just play fallout?

We're on now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just checked pro rankings and there's this guy who has 5192 goals and 1234 assists in....2113 games.
That's 3 goals/assists per game :colonhash:
His average match rating is 9.5 and he's received MOTM in 90% of his games.

Like what the actual hell?!

Inb4 jam claims its his other PS4 account.
It's not that surprising if he's played that many games. He probably had the stats boost, plays as either ST or AM and is now an all round beast with pace and strength having a 95+ rating. He probably is the ANY as well so probably controls his own player.
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol at Jam's efforts to try to make the best player in the world seem like a fraud...
Real talk I'm scoring 1/2 goals a game at CAM and an assist a game with a pretty average pro. If I played that many games and have a guy who's like 95+ I would have a pretty good record.

Then again the guy probably is doing this in Div 1 and not playing in Div 5 so credit where it's due(no idea how you can drop to div 5 tbh that's just terrible)
Original post by jam277
Real talk I'm scoring 1/2 goals a game at CAM and an assist a game with a pretty average pro. If I played that many games and have a guy who's like 95+ I would have a pretty good record.

Then again the guy probably is doing this in Div 1 and not playing in Div 5 so credit where it's due(no idea how you can drop to div 5 tbh that's just terrible)

Find it in your heart to forgive us
Original post by jam277

No. No you aren't.
Not over 2000 games mate.
Get your head out of your arse, you're gonna suffocate.
Original post by Lúcio
No. No you aren't.

Insert a GIF here please @Rk2k14
Original post by Lúcio
No. No you aren't.

@FFTypoCorrector and @difeo can testify that I'm getting 2 goals/assists a game at CAM despite my player being only 85.

CAM realistically you should be getting that because I'm so close to the damn goal.
(edited 8 years ago)
Nah.
Original post by jam277
@FFTypoCorrector and @difeo can testify that I'm getting 2 goals/assists a game at CAM despite my player being only 85.

CAM realistically you should be getting that because I'm so close to the damn goal.

Can confirm, can't believe I relinquished that free kick to let you go for the hat-trick!!!

Also us 3 were the best combo, could've done with another person playing CM though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
Can confirm, can't believe I relinquished that free kick to let you go for the hat-trick!!!

Also us 3 were the best combo, could've done with another person playing CM though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was pretty close to a hattrick with the freekick tbf. Forced a good save. Had I just adjusted the curve to go flat instead of left woulda scored(no idea my player has so much curve, probably on 85 curve). CM defo needed though.

Did some solid poacher rebound goals too. You scored a pretty beast goal with your left foot. Mahrez init, mans De Bruyne, Difeo is Dybala.

@Lucio is just jealous that when other people play in his position they instantly do better.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jam277
It was pretty close to a hattrick with the freekick tbf. Forced a good save. Had I just adjusted the curve to go flat instead of left woulda scored(no idea my player has so much curve, probably on 85 curve). CM defo needed though.

Did some solid poacher rebound goals too. You scored a pretty beast goal with your left foot. Mahrez init, mans De Bruyne, Difeo is Dybala.

@Lucio is just jealous that when other people play in his position they instantly do better.

Yeah it was a good save. I felt we played better when i went to RAM and you were CAM, I like to drift into channels and cut inside when I'm playing up front so I can't do it as well when I'm a lone striker, if we had someone linking play we would've beasted it more (even though we won every game bar that last BS one I think). Yeah you got a knack of just getting into goalscoring opportunities and getting regular goals and assists.

Can confirm Luke is mad. Think we should try Luke at CB, zKlown at CM, and then me, you, Difeo at wing, CAM and CF like yesterday, we'd probably win most games tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

Just checked and we scored 14 in 5, so about 25 goals/assists and you were most prolific so would've got 10+ of those, so yeah can confirm.

Now do the same in division 3 and 2 pls
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
Yeah it was a good save. I felt we played better when i went to RAM and you were CAM, I like to drift into channels and cut inside when I'm playing up front so I can't do it as well when I'm a lone striker, if we had someone linking play we would've beasted it more (even though we won every game bar that last BS one I think). Yeah you got a knack of just getting into goalscoring opportunities and getting regular goals and assists.

Can confirm Luke is mad. Think we should try Luke at CB, zKlown at CM, and then me, you, Difeo at wing, CAM and CF like yesterday, we'd probably win most games tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah think we play well when I'm CAM. I liked RAM but I don't provide enough width. I can deliver balls Beckham style but really I cut into the centre too much like a Mata. Works if your RB is quite good but nobody here plays at RB.

Luke is definitely mad though. Don't like to post stats but using that to defend poor performances all round when you play in the same position 85% of the time is quite poor game.
Original post by jam277
Yeah think we play well when I'm CAM. I liked RAM but I don't provide enough width. I can deliver balls Beckham style but really I cut into the centre too much like a Mata. Works if your RB is quite good but nobody here plays at RB.

Luke is definitely mad though. Don't like to post stats but using that to defend poor performances all round when you play in the same position 85% of the time is quite poor game.

Original post by difeo
Just checked and we scored 14 in 5, so about 25 goals/assists and you were most prolific so would've got 10+ of those, so yeah can confirm.

Now do the same in division 3 and 2 pls

Fancy going on now? Also agree with all of the above

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest