The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

I applied for pharmacology . Heard nothing back :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Has anyone applied for civil engineering? I've got two offers for it! :smile:
Original post by Darren Creechan
I applied for pharmacology . Heard nothing back :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Acceptance rate for Msc Pharmacology acceptance rate is 22% lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redddddd
Alright thank you.

I am so happy because you are the first person that I have found that has applied for pharmacy at strathclyde. Have you also applied at RGU?:smile:

Yeah I have applied to RGU and have an unconditional, have you applied there too? Do you live in Scotland?
[QUOTE=Sophie_ L_ K;61790537]Yeah I have applied to RGU and have an unconditional, have you applied there too? Do you live in Scotland?
Oh wow congrats, I havent heard back from them yet. :frown:
And yeah I live in Scotland, you?
Oh wow congrats, I havent heard back from them yet. :frown:
And yeah I live in Scotland, you?

Good luck I'm sure you'll hear soon. Yeah I live in Scotland. Is Strathclyde your first choice?
Original post by Sophie_ L_ K
Good luck I'm sure you'll hear soon. Yeah I live in Scotland. Is Strathclyde your first choice?

Thanks. Yeah its my first choice coz I think it has better reputation than RGU and it would be much more fun to live in Glasgow. I don't know what Aberdeen is like, but I would be ready to move there if I don't get an offer from strath
Thanks. Yeah its my first choice coz I think it has better reputation than RGU and it would be much more fun to live in Glasgow. I don't know what Aberdeen is like, but I would be ready to move there if I don't get an offer from strath

Hey I'm from Aberdeen! idk too much about the unis but it's a great place to live so dw about it :P
[QUOTE=ThatLemming;61794185]Hey I'm from Aberdeen! idk too much about the unis but it's a great place to live so dw about it :P
Thats good to know, thanks :smile:
Hi! I applied for pharmacology and immunology in november and heard nothing, not even that they are considering my application ...My friend applied for marine engineering after me and she got an offer. Im starting to freak out :frown: Strathclyde is my first choice
Original post by ramonamihaela1
Hi! I applied for pharmacology and immunology in november and heard nothing, not even that they are considering my application ...My friend applied for marine engineering after me and she got an offer. Im starting to freak out :frown: Strathclyde is my first choice

I applied for Pharmacology and Biochemistry at the beginning of November and they didn't send me anything to say that they had received my application so don't worry about that. However, I received and offer within a week from them. Don't worry, they have until the 5th May to respond! They have probably just been really busy so don't stress too much! :smile:
Original post by JPiddy
Biochemistry and Pharmacology anyone ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got an offer for Pharmacology and Biochemistry!
Original post by claraoswin114
I've got an offer for Pharmacology and Biochemistry!

Nice one ! When did you get one ?
Is it conditional or unconditional ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPiddy
Nice one ! When did you get one ?
Is it conditional or unconditional ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied back at the beginning of November and I got an conditional offer offer about a week later!
I applied back at the beginning of November and I got an conditional offer offer about a week later!

Do you mind me asking what they want you to get ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also is it for year one or two ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPiddy
Also is it for year one or two ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's for year one and they want me to get BBC in my A-levels!
It's for year one and they want me to get BBC in my A-levels!

Ohh you're from England ! Ok I understand now haha. A - Levels are like our highers yeah ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPiddy
Ohh you're from England ! Ok I understand now haha. A - Levels are like our highers yeah ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, but we only need three subjects whereas you need five, am I right?
Yeah, but we only need three subjects whereas you need five, am I right?

Yeah that's it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending