The Student Room Group

maths as level help needed

Has anyone got the 2015 maths as level paper core 1 13th may 2015, and the mark scheme .. need it for revision!!!! On THE AQA SPEC
If the paper can't be accessed on the website then I believe that it's against TSR's policy to share these papers. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
If the paper can't be accessed on the website then I believe that it's against TSR's policy to share these papers. :redface:

thought it would be okay as gcse paper 2015 was released the day i did it
Original post by XcourteneyX
thought it would be okay as gcse paper 2015 was released the day i did it

It doesn't seem to be available on the AQA website. Sorry. :redface:
Has anyone got the 2015 maths as level paper core 1 13th may 2015, and the mark scheme .. need it for revision!!!! On THE AQA SPEC

You realise your mock has a high chance of being the 2015 paper right? Because of the fact teachers can access it but pupils can't (or shouldnt be able to)
Original post by DylanJ42
You realise your mock has a high chance of being the 2015 paper right? Because of the fact teachers can access it but pupils can't (or shouldnt be able to)

haha. That is probably what he wants it for you know? But for me quite alot of the time they do older papers and maybe use the new papers when its closer.
Reply 6
no weve already done a mock and it wasnt that paper ... i thought it would be that paper thats why i didnt do it but i want to try it now
no weve already done a mock and it wasnt that paper ... i thought it would be that paper thats why i didnt do it but i want to try it now

The Edexcel One?
ncvm
Original post by Kholmes1
haha. That is probably what he wants it for you know? But for me quite alot of the time they do older papers and maybe use the new papers when its closer.

Yes that's what I was thinking haha all 3 of my christmas mocks (we do ours before christmas break) were the 2015 papers, I guess it varies from teacher to teacher

I misjudged your reason for wanting the paper, sorry about that :closedeyes:
Original post by DylanJ42
Yes that's what I was thinking haha all 3 of my christmas mocks (we do ours before christmas break) were the 2015 papers, I guess it varies from teacher to teacher

I misjudged your reason for wanting the paper, sorry about that :closedeyes:

Yeah. I did mine before xmas as well but all of them were like 2013 or something. But I think in "most" places they would do the 2015 one as students won't be able to access it.

Quick Reply

Latest