The Student Room Group

Primary Education 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by llanya
hello, I am applying to Manchester met, Liverpool hope and Chester at the end of the month. I was wondering who else has applied there or is going to and maybe we could start a chat, I can't seem to find many on here😊

ellanya.😊

Hi!

I have applied for Chester and Manchester met too
Reply 21
Original post by K22
hi, I'm just looking to see who has applied for Manchester met this year for primary ed course - starting sept 2016. I was wondering if you have heard back re an interview yet for Mmu? I sent my application the beginning of Nov.
Not sure when to expect to hear a response getting a little worried!! X

Hello, I sent mine off around the same time and have heard nothing either. There's a few in my school who haven't heard back yet too, so don't worry too much x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
oh that's a relief! Thankyou! I left college 4 years ago - so I'm 22 now! I have my grades so I was thinking I may have heard sooner but I'm sure we will hear. Some universities take a while I guess. Have you sat your Qts tests yet? Xx
Reply 23
Original post by K22
oh that's a relief! Thankyou! I left college 4 years ago - so I'm 22 now! I have my grades so I was thinking I may have heard sooner but I'm sure we will hear. Some universities take a while I guess. Have you sat your Qts tests yet? Xx

No, do you have to sit it before the interview? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by K22
hi, I'm just looking to see who has applied for Manchester met this year for primary ed course - starting sept 2016. I was wondering if you have heard back re an interview yet for Mmu? I sent my application the beginning of Nov.
Not sure when to expect to hear a response getting a little worried!! X

I sent my UCAS for that course just before christmas and they sent me an invitation for an interview
Reply 25
Hey I've applied for Primary Ed as well at Northumbria, Nottingham Trent, Man Met, Sheffield Hallam and Durham and have some interviews coming up soon! Anybody else applied here? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jessrjh
Hey I've applied for Primary Ed as well at Northumbria, Nottingham Trent, Man Met, Sheffield Hallam and Durham and have some interviews coming up soon! Anybody else applied here? :smile:

I've applied to Northumbria and have an interview there on the 20th! X
Reply 27
Original post by Niamhd123
I've applied to Northumbria and have an interview there on the 20th! X

I have one this Wednesday, I'm so nervous it's my first one aha!
Original post by Jessrjh
I have one this Wednesday, I'm so nervous it's my first one aha!

Aw that's completely expected! Don't be nervous! I've heard Northumbria are so wonderful and helpful in their interviews! Let me know how it goes! X
Reply 29
Original post by Niamhd123
Aw that's completely expected! Don't be nervous! I've heard Northumbria are so wonderful and helpful in their interviews! Let me know how it goes! X

Yeah I've heard the same so hopefully I'll be okay and I will do! X
has anyone applied for london unis
I've had an interview at MMU and its 100% my firm choice, love the course and the campus is fab.
Reply 32
Original post by annaphoebe
I've had an interview at MMU and its 100% my firm choice, love the course and the campus is fab.

What did you wear to the interview and what were other people who were there wearing ? I have an interview in March and am clueless as to what to wear !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending