The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The recent mistake with Januzaj has been shipping him off abroad. Everton were interested in a loan deal and that's where he should have gone - regular games in the PL would have sufficed but it seems he was keen for Dortmund.
Januzaj is back! <3

The kid has immense potential, he just needs to be managed effectively. Ronaldo was greedy when he first came to United and he would also do pointless tricks and run down alley's. It's our job to teach him how to be a professional player.

At the very least it will create competition for the wingers (Depay), which can only be a good thing.
He can't be any worse than that fraud Memphis, put him straight in the team
Lukaku
Januzaj Barkley Deulofeu

Would have been tasty.
Guess that means we're not signing anyone.
Original post by Rk2k14
Guess that means we're not signing anyone.

I'm hoping this is because our board don't want LVG to piss money away when he's off in the summer anyway
He's back. Lalalalala, He's back.

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Quite fancy Everton tbh. They've been playing well recently, even if the results haven't been great and City are inconsistent away from home. 2-1 Everton.

Say something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should have put a fiver on that ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should have put a fiver on that ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were the odds for the 2-1?
Original post by trapking
Everton to win 2-1 i reckon. Delafeou is probably playing and he's going to cause the City defense some probs!

Quite fancy Everton tbh. They've been playing well recently, even if the results haven't been great and City are inconsistent away from home. 2-1 Everton.

Good call lads. You made me £3 lol
Original post by Dirtybit
What were the odds for the 2-1?

11/1
Porto stopped me from making £80 today ffs. The £200 i need to recoup from losing in accas will happen on another day.
Original post by TheGoldenEagle
Porto stopped me from making £80 today ffs. The £200 i need to recoup from losing in accas will happen on another day.

That's the spirit.

Leicester not winning against Bournemouth on the weekend cost me two x5 accas. All about the Lotto tonight though. :colonhash:

Also Dirtybit, you say he's not greedy but you literally went on to explain his issues which in many scenarios would be deemed greedy.
My current feelings on Adnan

Januzaj to Dortmund was such a retarded loan
Bring balance to the force (our attack) Adnan
Original post by _Morsey_

Also Dirtybit, you say he's not greedy but you literally went on to explain his issues which in many scenarios would be deemed greedy.

Nah, there's a difference between being greedy and having poor decision making.

He might go on a run instead of passing it not because he has a greedy motive but because he thought that would be the best decision at the time being.
Original post by difeo
Januzaj to Dortmund was such a retarded loan

Thoughts on Kallstrom to Arsenal being the worst loan ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGoldenEagle
Good call lads. You made me £3 lol

i should start betting...the amount of times ive got scores right i would be ****ing rich :lol:

Latest