The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dairychocolate
Just leave it.

If I knew you irl, we wouldn't have got along at all. I'm sure we would have hated each other and had so many fights. :tongue:
Original post by BrokenLife
If I knew you irl, we wouldn't have got along at all. I'm sure we would have hated each other and had so many fights. :tongue:

Weird. I quite like you. People seem to hate my online 'personality'.

I'm sure that's a great loss and a kick in the stomach for him :wink:

:lol:

@dairychocolate - I bet you're well upset now.
I let myself have the evening off from doing any form of work since I had two exams today which turned out to be pretty dreadful + I've done absolutelyyyy nothing productive + I feel so damn great about it. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nucdev

More confused, tbh.
Weird. I quite like you. People seem to hate my online 'personality'.

Sorry without being rude, you just seem so different from me. I don't know how you are in real life but if your online personality is your real one then damn..I would have ignored you so badly.
Original post by nucdev

Lol I genuinely meant it and I was not trying to be rude at all. :smile:
Sorry without being rude, you just seem so different from me. I don't know how you are in real life but if your online personality is your real one then damn..I would have ignored you so badly.

Lol I genuinely meant it and I was not trying to be rude at all. :smile:

Lool in that case, you probably wouldn't like me and would ignore me irl as well.

I'm honestly confused, now. I don't think anyone here knows nearly enough about me to pass judgement on my character.

If it bothers you that much, you can just add me to your ignore list. You wouldn't be the first person to do that.
Original post by nucdev
Lool in that case, you probably wouldn't like me and would ignore me irl as well.

Lol tbh the kind of person I am irl, I would have avoided many people. With you Mamu, I think that's true. Ngl I wanted to avoid you online too but you seemed errm funny..so yeah. :smile:
I'm honestly confused, now. I don't think anyone here knows nearly enough about me to pass judgement on my character.

If it bothers you that much, you can just add me to your ignore list. You wouldn't be the first person to do that.

Omg I didn't wanted to offend you at all. Maybe I didn't put it right. I meant to say that you're very different from me. That's all. Not that I hate you. I'm sorry if you got offended. Certainly not what I intended. :frown:

And you're right I shouldn't pass judgements on you but I was only saying that from what I think online. I'm sorry again though if I offended you.
Lol tbh the kind of person I am irl, I would have avoided many people. With you Mamu, I think that's true. Ngl I wanted to avoid you online too but you seemed errm funny..so yeah. :smile:

:colondollar: I think silly is the more appropriate word tbh.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Such a charming girl!
Original post by nucdev
:colondollar: I think silly is the more appropriate word tbh.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Such a charming girl!

Hmm..is there anything charming about the fact that I didn't avoid a silly mamu?:tongue:
Great, about to go gym :h: (yes my pattern is that bad :colonhash:) Hooray for 24 hour places.
Omg I didn't wanted to offend you at all. Maybe I didn't put it right. I meant to say that you're very different from me. That's all. Not that I hate you. I'm sorry if you got offended. Certainly not what I intended. :frown:

And you're right I shouldn't pass judgements on you but I was only saying that from what I think online. I'm sorry again though if I offended you.

I'm not offended. Why would I be offended by you ignoring me?

You still haven't elaborated on exactly what makes me seem so repulsive.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm not offended. Why would I be offended?

This will be interesting........... get ready for an essay :biggrin:
Lol, what's going on? This thread seems to be progressing quite rapidly...
Original post by Indeterminate
Lol, what's going on? This thread seems to be progressing quite rapidly...

Ikr!

Spoiler

I'm not offended. Why would I be offended?

Thank god! :smile:

Okay. Well, I'm very reserved and careful with my words irl at least. However, you seemed very chilled with whatever you say or maybe outspoken. I can be sensitive at times and being with outspoken people can mean negative energy around me(at least from what I've learnt by being with some outspoken friends). Hence, I avoid outspoken people. :smile: I like people who are very careful with their words and consider the circumstances too.
Original post by nucdev
Ikr!

Spoiler

Arey woh toh pata hai humko :lol:

What kind of "aag" are we talking about here? :holmes:
Original post by Indeterminate
Arey woh toh pata hai humko :lol:

What kind of "aag" are we talking about here? :holmes:

Definitely not Ram Gopal Varma ki Aag :wink:

:facepalm: ffs such a s**t joke lol

Latest