The Student Room Group

How many of you have done/do the dirty

Dishes. At home? Or do you have a washing machine for them?

Scroll to see replies

I wash them with my own hands under cold water :u:
Reply 2
Both #thuglife
clickbait effectiveness: 21%
Original post by ForgetMe
I wash them with my own hands under cold water :u:

Cold water???????????? COLD??????????????
Original post by eternaforest
Cold water???????????? COLD??????????????

I can't stand hot water..
Original post by ForgetMe
I can't stand hot water..

At least use lukewarm water then. Do you even know how bacteria works? Cold water isn't going to clean your plates.

Spoiler

Original post by eternaforest
At least use lukewarm water then. Do you even know how bacteria works? Cold water isn't going to clean your plates.

We have 2 taps, one hot and other cold, too much time to fill sink with both. I only use hot water if the dish had contact with oil etc. Otherwise, cold water does it for me. Anyways, why would someone make 2 taps when there could be just one with both cold and hot water :facepalm:
Meh, half decent clickbait, but what exactly is meant by "do the dirty" is unclear anyway so it's not like we're coming in expecting shock/horror and discovering that we were wrong in our assumption, more that we clicked the thread to see what it was that you were referring to.
Reply 10
Original post by WoodyMKC
Meh, half decent clickbait, but what exactly is meant by "do the dirty" is unclear anyway so it's not like we're coming in expecting shock/horror and discovering that we were wrong in our assumption, more that we clicked the thread to see what it was that you were referring to.

Shut up.
Original post by vegback
Shut up.

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/e3/e32971d4923a4f5fcfe8ca03dca6aad6f2490494f3f5d54ca3fc8af48cbced15.jpg
Made me click, very good lure. I wash them with my fingers
Original post by RiahDawson
Dishes. At home? Or do you have a washing machine for them?

Irrelevant, but is your username a reference to one of my favorite drummers?

Or am I just reading too far into it..
Original post by ATLHustler
Irrelevant, but is your username a reference to one of my favorite drummers?

Or am I just reading too far into it..

You're reading too far into it. Which drummer though?
Both :colone:
Do you mean a dish washer or are you constantly having to buy new dishes after yours get smashed up in the washing machine?
Original post by RiahDawson
You're reading too far into it. Which drummer though?

Rian Dawson.
Never mind.
Original post by Blondie987
Do you mean a dish washer or are you constantly having to buy new dishes after yours get smashed up in the washing machine?

i was waiting for this surprised it took 16 posts
I don't wash dishes, I have sex :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest