The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kethan
Email came through at 8:28 for me, could be worth checking spam folders !

Exact same time as mine congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my god I feel so unbelievly happy for you guys!! Well done!!
I have not heard anything yet..
Original post by Sophia08
Oh my god I feel so unbelievly happy for you guys!! Well done!!
I have not heard anything yet..

Do you reckon they've given all the interview invites out??

Well done to those with invites :smile:
Got an interview ! Didn't expect it first thing in the morning but it was when I was doing my usual first thing in the morning emails and there it was with all the student room notifications! So pleased because now if my Birmingham interview goes horribly wrong I have a back up plan ! Congrats to everyone else... I have to go book a slot now when I stop being so excited
Original post by Catherine1193
Got an interview ! Didn't expect it first thing in the morning but it was when I was doing my usual first thing in the morning emails and there it was with all the student room notifications! So pleased because now if my Birmingham interview goes horribly wrong I have a back up plan ! Congrats to everyone else... I have to go book a slot now when I stop being so excited

Congrats...gamsat score?
Reply 105
Original post by HCAssistant93
Exact same time as mine congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats to you too! Once I calm down a bit I need to work through their interview requirements but first, off to work!
Hope has not been lost...all invites have NOT been sent and they're still in process..so maybe later on today? Fingers, legs and everything else is going to be crossed.
Original post by Ooompalumpa
Do you reckon they've given all the interview invites out??

Well done to those with invites :smile:

I don't think so but I also don't know. I don't know how many they invite for 29-30 places?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kethan
congrats to you too! Once I calm down a bit I need to work through their interview requirements but first, off to work!

Yes I'm off to work too! What are the requirements haha?? I'm still on a high!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope has not been lost...all invites have NOT been sent and they're still in process..so maybe later on today? Fingers, legs and everything else is going to be crossed.

Keeping everything crossed for you! Really hope you get one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Keeping everything crossed for you! Really hope you get one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks hun! xx
In anwser to the question: do Liverpool accept a foundation year in lieu of A-levels... YES THEY DO! Interview :biggrin:
Did you call them? Im anxiously waiting for some (good) news . Congrats and good luck everyone
Reply 113
Yes I'm off to work too! What are the requirements haha?? I'm still on a high!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you scroll down the first email they ask for a work experience form, DBS stuff etc.. ( I missed it the first time they sent the email - i saw the interview and was far too happy!)

Thanks hun! xx

Good luck to all of you that haven't heard yet, hopefully they send out some more emails for interview soon!
Original post by neuronerd
In anwser to the question: do Liverpool accept a foundation year in lieu of A-levels... YES THEY DO! Interview :biggrin:

Well done! GAMSAT score and what time did the invite come through?
Well done! GAMSAT score and what time did the invite come through?

8:28am (went to spam)

and a GAMSAT of 72, it was only my lack of A-levels that had me worried.
Congrats...gamsat score?

my gamsat was 57 so not the highest
Something tells me today's going to be one of those really unproductive days where I spend the entire day refreshing my mail haha
Original post by Sophia08
Something tells me today's going to be one of those really unproductive days where I spend the entire day refreshing my mail haha

Yeah I did ring em...

I know what you mean. I just feel so sick to my stomach ..
Hi,
I've just received my interview invite. Booked 4th Feb 1.30pm....so excited.
GAMSAT 63 and 2:1 in Medicinal Chemistry
Can anyone confirm for me how many places there are and approximately how many they interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending